Which game out the Six week event will you get?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Sonic is out and is as disappointing as Hydro Thunder. Looks really bad ( I own the Xbox version ) and the controls take a while to get used to but they are not the worse out there. Also the music sounds crisp and loud.

Bad graphics though, really really bad. (also slowdowns )

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Sonic is out and is as disappointing as Hydro Thunder. Looks really bad ( I own the Xbox version ) and the controls take a while to get used to but they are not the worse out there. Also the music sounds crisp and loud.

Bad graphics though, really really bad. (also slowdowns )

The backgrounds could be a little better, but they're really not as bad as you're saying. The sprites look perfectly fine though.

awarner

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Regarding the original topic;

Not a single one for me, I'm all for paying for games and I do quite often but at the right price especially when my daughter has bough them for a fraction of the price on her iPod. When they become a deal of the wek I will probably buy Doodle Jump and Angry Birds. Big name companies like Sega and Namco are overpricing in my opinion on all games not just one or two. Sonic has more of a name and so prices will be higher as such though.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Trying Plant vs Zombies right now. Looks and plays great, smooth so far, no slowdown. Neat little thing on the achievement screen, if you keep going down you will find some nods to other Pop cap franchises and finally get all the way to china.

riskosd

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Sonic is OK but I can't get into the control scheme so the demo is as far as it goes.

Plants vs Zombies plays and looks great on WM7! Essential purchase for me.

litepink

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I've shown great restraint on my part, getting 3 of the 6 [including AB]. Excited for angry birds although it only goes up to episode 4 :/
195 levels is nothing to scoff at though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven