geoDefense not saving my games!?

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having this issue? My game was running juuuust fine for about three days now, but upon completing the fifth level in easy with a star, ALL MY PROGRESS WAS WIPED. Not only that, but it absolutely refuses to save anything now. It'll save my progress until I exit the game and then it vanishes.

This has been incredibly frustrating as I pretty much had all of easy done and was working on those stars. I'm going to reinstall the game, but if that doesn't work I'm calling it quits. Feel like I wasted $3 here...

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Well at least I'm not the only one. It's a legit glitch then. I'll send the report to Critical Thought eastx, thanks! Novice tip was good too. Made the game a lot more bearable.

JudgeHolden

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Yup. It's been doing it to me, too. It will save my score on the leaderboard (I think, and since I have no friends playing this is useless to me) but won't save the check or, more importantly, the star. I have no clue if it's a visual issue or deeper - do I need to redo those star levels or not? Not that it matters if I can't determine where I have a star and where I do not.

From what I gather watching youtube videos on a level I got stuck on, it appears we have a more difficult version, by the way. iOS seems to give more range on many towers, and some levels that were simple with rockets in iOS require different strategies here.

I'm really digging this game. Only real complaint is I wish it was grids - it's too difficult to get the laser properly lined up with the path sometimes, which can make-or-break you, and too often I'm trying for minor changes and the placement circle won't move. I think this is because it will reluctantly move if you can't place it, but sometimes you're frantically trying to line up a laser as the next wave moves in and can't get it right.

JudgeHolden

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Oh, per the last part, I guess the difference is the default is hardcore mode. Since I'm used to it I'm not going back - the game is much much harder than people told me (and I consider myself fairly good at tower games), but I guess that's why.

CoopII

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey if anyone else wants to add me as a friend to compare game scores feel free. I just finished up all stars on Easy and moving on the Medium next.

Xbox Live: Coopii

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett