Achievement points.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
The idea for achievements was the same sense as unlockables as microsoft learned from xbox 1 research alot of gamers for games they like would go out of there way to accomplish some crazy tasks. so they came up with a universal system for those people. I myself got addicted after playing a few games

*was my sole reason for buying a wp7 but now I love the phone more then my iphone as that sits in my desk at work waiting for a customer to need some obscure thing that I need to pull up on the phone.

I am currently at 309283 but honestly I love playing games and just find when I get my full 1k or whatever the max score is on the game that its time to move on to a new game as thats what the developers intending on me doing.

but I understand the no love for gamerscore/achievements its a either you love it or don't care for it thing

Asterix123

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I think you might have played "kingdoms and lords". When i was at level 39, i needed some experience to go to next level so i went to settings--> date and time and changed the day to the next day. thereby achieving lvl 40. I did this basically to refill my energy which fills every 24 hours. After constructing the royal fortress (15G points), i got the achievement. but after i switched on the mobile data i lost my 15G. is there anyway to retrieve those points??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos