07-25-2011 11:35 AM
30 12
tools
    Bah... Well I'll hold off until a breakthrough processor or something comes through. I'm more than satisfied with the performance of my Focus at the moment.
    07-21-2011 08:36 PM
    All WP7 phones currently out use the 1st generation snapdragon processor clocked at 1ghz as well as the Adreno 200 GPU.

Basically, the hardware is equivalent to phones like the Nexus One, HTC Incredible 1, and Evo4g.
    07-21-2011 08:37 PM
    ilomilo is the game to demo for me. If I want eye bleedingly beautiful hd i'll go load up my expensive xbox and tv. Gameplay over graphics guys...
    07-25-2011 07:32 AM
    ilomilo is the game to demo for me. If I want eye bleedingly beautiful hd i'll go load up my expensive xbox and tv. Gameplay over graphics guys...
    Most of the time.... Gameplay is always the most important but, graphics and sound take up a a 1.5 in that scale, so almost as important. I also own ilomilo and it's a great game.

This is modern day, with games on the iPhone and Android going for who's best, you don't just want HD level graphics on WP7, you expect it.

Also when the iPhone/Android verson of the game is $2.99 and the WP7 game is $4.99 or 6.99, you kind of expect it be better for the extra money.
    07-25-2011 11:11 AM
    Most of the time.... Gameplay is always the most important but, graphics and sound take up a a 1.5 in that scale, so almost as important. I also own ilomilo and it's a great game.

This is modern day, with games on the iPhone and Android going for who's best, you don't just want HD level graphics on WP7, you expect it.

Also when the iPhone/Android verson of the game is $2.99 and the WP7 game is $4.99 or 6.99, you kind of expect it be better for the extra money.
    Agree with you about pricing, not about graphics ;)

But fair point.
    07-25-2011 11:35 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD