Can't beat Angry Birds.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
So I being playing a lot of Angry Birds on my cellphone since it came out and I'm on the last chapter "The big set up". And after I beaten the first 15 levels, I get a coming soon logo on the others.

Is this a glitch or something? Why would a coming soon message appear? Since the levels are already in.

litepink

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So I being playing a lot of Angry Birds on my cellphone since it came out and I'm on the last chapter "The big set up". And after I beaten the first 15 levels, I get a coming soon logo on the others.

Is this a glitch or something? Why would a coming soon message appear? Since the levels are already in.

No sir, you're done [for now]. Like the PSP version, the game abruptly stops after Level 15 of Episode 4. Although it states "coming soon", I'm not sure the arrival date of the other 30 levels have a timetable, and part of me worries they'll just never release them.

See, on iPhone the game originally was only 21 levels for 99 cents. Since then they've added new levels, new episodes, all for free. They are on Episode 6 now, with even more "coming soon". So unless WP7 catches up the WP7 platform is getting the shaft a little. $3 for everything on WP7 is a steal in my opinion, but compare that to iPhone's larger and cheaper versiom some people may not see the addition of Xbox Live worthy of the $2 extra.

Until new content comes out, you can work on 3 starring everything, and find all the golden eggs :cool:

Last edited:

Cookaliaster

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Just wait and watch. If there's a coming soon message, then I am pretty sure that they will add more levels. I love Angry Birds. I have been waiting waiting & waiting for it..

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Just wait and watch. If there's a coming soon message, then I am pretty sure that they will add more levels. I love Angry Birds. I have been waiting waiting & waiting for it..

exactly, they have said coming soon on all the platforms... they would rather release the game and see how it does on a fresh os then ad all the extras and wait for the official release. more levels coming soon, along with RIO

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
It has other features and quite different levels. It has new birds, also, like the main character in the movie. I used to play it on a Nokia N8 :)

I hope all the Angry Birds versions and levels come to WP7 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett