I just started playing the xbox version and I love it. I downloaded the WP7 version a few months ago but didn't look too closely at the game, now that I am in crackdown mode I started playing the game. I wanted to purchase the game to remove the 1 base limit but when I select purchase, I can see reviews of the game but no buy button. I'm guessing the game was removed, does anyone have any news?
    07-20-2011 10:59 AM
    yeah , the game was taken down from the marketplace about 2weeks ago due to BUG problems. every time they fixed one 4 more came out ;) lol
    07-20-2011 11:05 AM
    Hopfully they will release it again. How did you find out? Is there a site or something that explains why apps were pulled?
    07-21-2011 12:42 PM
    I spend too much time on this website LMAO! i hope they bring it back . i alredy have it lol

they had a review on this a week ro so agao.: Sorry, Agents. Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst has vanished from the Marketplace | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews
    07-21-2011 01:05 PM
    How did you find out? Is there a site or something that explains why apps were pulled?
    Yeah, WPCentral.com :P
    YIP YOO likes this.
    07-22-2011 12:33 PM
    Hopfully they will release it again. How did you find out? Is there a site or something that explains why apps were pulled?
    Heh, I can't believe you asked that. :lol:
    YIP YOO likes this.
    07-23-2011 01:58 AM
    lmao it is awesome question but to save you time the app most likely isn't coming back as per the developer posting notice which sucks as I was looking forward to this game was waiting for a patch though to fix all those bugs I heard about.
    08-02-2011 11:24 PM
    I'm kind of disappointed Microsoft and the developer didn't spend time fixing this game. It was a fun game. It's also unsettling that Microsoft abandoned a game they published on a new flagship platform. I'm going to be iffy buying games they publish from now on.
    08-03-2011 08:25 AM
    Also it's one thing to discontinue support, but you can't play the game anymore. The servers you need to connect to in order to play went bye bye.
    08-03-2011 08:29 AM
    what im pissed about is that i piad for ther freaking game and now i cant evan play it...
    08-03-2011 09:36 AM
    I played it the other day. You just can't do certain things without connecting to the servers.
    08-03-2011 10:06 AM
    Has anyone tried to get a refund who purchased the game more than 2 months ago?
    08-03-2011 01:22 PM
    I played it the other day. You just can't do certain things without connecting to the servers.
    I always get a message that it couldn't connect to the servers and then it exits the app.
    08-03-2011 01:23 PM
    I always get a message that it couldn't connect to the servers and then it exits the app.
    Weird. Maybe I was lucky... But I actually, I just need the Achievement for maxing out a weapon (takes FOREVER) and then I'd be happy to never play it again.
    08-03-2011 04:40 PM
    I had the goal of 100%Ing every game I buy, but I guess I can't do it now. I was hoping to hit level 50... I think I was 43 when I stopped playing.
    08-03-2011 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD