08-10-2011 07:00 AM
106 1234 ...
tools
    I'd like to see cut the rope ported over.

I think it is the one of the new "it" games for mobile platforms. Its recent port to android was a huge sucess and it would be great to see some of that thrown WP7's way.
    07-23-2011 01:36 PM
    I would love to see some Zynga games on WP7! Especially Words with Friends! I practically go on their Facebook page everyday and ask if we are getting it! I had it on my Evo and after the switch everyone was asking what happened to me! The game is very addicting and everyone is on it! I would mean a great deal to us WP7 users because it would mark the comparison between Android and iOS (because they can already play each other). Hopefully this becomes reality!!
    furygoalbrtis39 likes this.
    07-23-2011 01:52 PM
    I would like to see NOVA 2 by Gameloft ported to windows phone because it will be a great multiplayer game, the graphics are amazing and we really need more fps on wp. If it were integrated so that you could play with people who had iphones, the multiplayer would have a lot of people online. I'm also sure that a lot of people would buy this app because it would be the first fps on wp.
    07-23-2011 02:54 PM
    i would really love to see Order & Chaos brought to wp7! i feel this game would run better on my HD7 then on any android/iphone! also Backstab, modern combat 2(and every other Gameloft mobile game)would be awesome! i feel that this beats every other mobile phone at everything including gaming, so it's time we get the best games to prove it!!

P.S i think everybody would love to see Castle Crashers, Limbo, and deathspank on the Wp7 as well :) just off topic but still :)
    07-23-2011 03:58 PM
    I would love to see Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery for iOS ported to Windows Phone 7.
    I have played most of the game on my old iPhone, but would jump on the chance to play it again.
    S:S&S is a very unique adventure game in almost every aspect.
    Visually the game has a beautiful 8-bit styling and amazing lighting and particle effects. The gameplay interweaves several genres from exploration, puzzle solving, and combat. The music is my personal favorite aspects of the game and often plays a major role in the puzzle solving aspects.
    I do not see Superbrothers leaving Apples side anytime soon, but this game in perticular needs to be played, and experienced, by everyone.
    07-23-2011 04:52 PM
    Grand Theft Auto: China Town wars. Great adaptation of one of the most popular game series. The look of the game is very reminiscent of the first two grand theft autos. Great sound track and just a lot of hand held mayham. Something that we dont have much with the xbox live titles so far. And I could also see a lot of fun achievement being developed within the game to make it even more fun than on any other device.
    07-23-2011 05:05 PM
    my other suggestion would be scott pilgrim vs the world the game, but its not on any other hand held device, but that would be a great one player game if ubisoft or microsoft ever saw fit.
    07-23-2011 05:08 PM
    Not sure this counts since it's not from another portable platform, but I would think a no-brainer of an xbox live title would be "Risk Factions". It'd control perfectly on a touch device and have good looking graphics as well.
    07-23-2011 06:01 PM
    3 awesome games I'd like to see on windows phone and they are:

1-Dark Nebula By 1337 Game Design

Free
    Category: Games
    Updated: Dec 22, 2010
    Current Version: 1.3 1.3 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
    Size: 26.1 MB
    Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
    Seller: 1337 Game Design
    1337 Game Design
    Rated 4+
    Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later

2-Robo Defense by Lupis Labs Software

CURRENT VERSION: 2.2.0
    REQUIRES ANDROID:1.6 and up
    CATEGORY:Arcade & Action
    INSTALLS:500,000 - 1,000,000
    SIZE:8.3M
    PRICE:$2.99

3-Cannon Fighter By imecha

Category: Games
    Updated: Oct 13, 2010
    Current Version: 1.3
    1.3 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
    Size: 14.7 MB
    Language: English
    Seller: HYOUNGJONG YU
    com.imecha.cannonfighter
    Rated 4+
    Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later

And one app"

Pulse oximeter apps using the real camera to measure the pulse
    for example (like):

Heart Rate - FreeBy CMG Research
    Description
    Use your iPhone's camera to measure your heart rate.

Free
    Category: Healthcare & Fitness
    Updated: Feb 01, 2011
    Current Version: 1.2 1.2
    Size: 1.1 MB
    Language: English
    Seller: Chris Greening
    CMG Research Ltd 2010
    Rated 4+
    Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 4. Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
    Last edited by dr_h; 07-23-2011 at 06:47 PM.
    07-23-2011 06:21 PM
    I would love to see NBA jam (new version) from iOS get ported to the greatest WP7. There are not many sports games on WP7 and none as cool as NBA jam. Think about it, it's a perfect X-Box live game. Aside from the token leaderboards, there should be some really cool features to honor the x-box live tag.

You should have the option to challenge your x-box live games either over wifi or 3G+. Your x-box avatar and friends should be in the background watching the game or they should even make a WP7 exclusive and allow your avatar to enter a game modes like the dunk contest! Another thing that would be really cool is for it to connect to your kinect so that you can use the phone as virtual ball or even a coach's board for plays (360 version). It can even connect to the the x-box 360 and actually play along with your phone.

It's perfectly doable, i mean the game runs fine on my bro's 3GS (i've now convnced him to make the jump and he's now got a Omnia 7 ;) so the hardware is there.. Hey you guys wanted interesting and how could the game and those features not be convincing that it MUST be done!
    07-23-2011 06:27 PM
    Great responses so far, everybody! Another reminder, the contest is asking about mobile games you want ported, not console games! A few entries seem to be wishing for console games (i.e. Halo Wars) and should be revised before we can accept them. We might ask about console games in the future though!
    07-23-2011 11:08 PM
    As boring as it may seem, I'd like to see Paper Toss (Backflip Studios) ported over to the WP7. Back when I had a 'droid I literally spent days playing that game whenever I had a free minute, it's great to just pick up and kill some time while waiting for a train or on a lunch break, and I can just imagine me trying for hours to get the "15G - Bounce off the side and in 10 times in a row" Achievement only to fail on the 9th one every time lmao.
    07-23-2011 11:50 PM
    Would love to see Angry Birds Rio and Angry Birds Seasons to come over to WP7. Also Cut The Rope would be groovy also.
    07-23-2011 11:53 PM
    I would like to see Resident Evil 4 from Capcom ported to Windows Phone. RE4 is one of the finest and most technically accomplished console games of recent years. The mobile version is a highlights package of the original, bringing some of the most memorable sections and trimming a lot of the narrative fat of the console version. And I'm proud to say I owned every single version of this game except I no longer have the mobile version since swapping my iPhone for a Windows Phone. The controls aren't the best but I think it's only because it was rushed out. I'd love to get some achievements for playing this game because I know what I'm buying...stranger!
    Last edited by FreedMania; 07-24-2011 at 02:19 AM.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    07-24-2011 12:54 AM
    I would really like to see Peggle, from Pop Cap, ported to WP7. I had it on the iOS ( & Xbox 360) and would spend many moments trying to clear the pegs. It is a great time-waster, and is also a game that requires critical thinking and timing skills.
    07-24-2011 01:09 AM
    You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can!
    The description for, in my opinion, the most fun and simple game on any platform to date - Tiny Wings.

I would love to see this game, created by German game designer Andreas Illiger and first seen on the iOS platform, ported to Xbox Live. WP7 recieved a Tiny Wings-inspired game, Penguin created by Mike Newman, in which you dive down, and shoot up the arctic slopes, eating fish to boost Penguin, rather than the little orbs that Tiny Wings takes in. While Penguin is an enjoyable knock-off of the popular iOS game, it doesn't offer many extraordinary features, such as Tiny Wings' cloudtouches, and fever times + onscreen fever time counter, as well as level complexity from island-to-island.
    Tiny Wings also has a list of achievements that could easily be integrated into Xbox Live.
    The last Tiny Wings feature I'd like to touch on is the beautiful graphics. With the new Mango update, this game would be brought to its' full potential with significant smoothness and amazing attention to detail...plus, it's a really fun game!
    07-24-2011 01:25 AM
    You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can!
    The description for, in my opinion, the most fun and simple game on any platform to date - Tiny Wings.

I would love to see this game, created by German game designer Andreas Illiger and first seen on the iOS platform, ported to Xbox Live. WP7 recieved a Tiny Wings-inspired game, Penguin created by Mike Newman, in which you dive down, and shoot up the arctic slopes, eating fish to boost Penguin, rather than the little orbs that Tiny Wings takes in. While Penguin is an enjoyable knock-off of the popular iOS game, it doesn't offer many extraordinary features, such as Tiny Wings' cloudtouches, and fever times + onscreen fever time counter, as well as level complexity from island-to-island.
    Tiny Wings also has a list of achievements that could easily be integrated into Xbox Live.
    The last Tiny Wings feature I'd like to touch on is the beautiful graphics. With the new Mango update, this game would be brought to its' full potential with significant smoothness and amazing attention to detail...plus, it's a really fun game!
    07-24-2011 02:07 AM
    I'd like to see NinJump from Backflip Studios ported to Windows Phone. I don't see much of what comes out on iOS, but I have seen this game a couple times running on iPads displayed at a chain electronics store. The graphical style is appealing and the fast pace and simple game mechanics would fit in great on the superior hardware on Windows Phone devices. I'd buy it the day it was made available.

Also, somebody mentioned the Zynga games. I am pretty much allergic to Farmville at this point and despise just about everything it stands for ... but wasn't it announced prior to the WP7 launchlast year that Farmville would be coming to Windows Phone?
    07-24-2011 06:23 AM
    I would like to see Peggle ported to Windows Phone 7, although I wonder if it would be a good idea. After all, once Peggle came out for Windows Phone 7, there would be no need for any other games. Or apps, for that matter. All we would need is Peggle.

Our days would consist of nothing but destroying blue and orange pegs until we came to model our civilization after Peggle, determining our leaders not by a vote but by the points they could achieve in one shot.

Gigantic golden idols of the Peggle monsters would be built in every major city, with each city choosing one as a patron saint, until their differences led to a great war, ending humanity once and for all.

That said, I still want Peggle on Windows Phone 7.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    07-24-2011 09:14 AM
    1) Limbo
    2) Final Fantasy 1, 2 & 3
    3) Syberia 1 & 2 (but a better version than the Windows Mobile release, and in one game not divided into 3)

Actually, a better selection of any RPGs would be an improvement.
    DavidinCT likes this.
    07-24-2011 09:22 AM
    I would love to see Chaos Rings ported over from the Iphone. This is a Square-enix battle heavy action Rpg. This game is packed with hours of game play, from what I've been told a great story, and fluid controls. The graphics look great and the game would be a great addition to the windows phone. I love my windows phone but we need a lot more real games for xbox live.

P.S. Peggle would be great along with the new game Keiji Inafune (creator of Mega Man) is bringing exclusively to Iphone and Android. Any Mega Man games and action rpg's and jrpgs.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    07-24-2011 09:29 AM
    umm, words with friends, hanging with friends is a must! i also want to see age of zombies.
    07-24-2011 09:48 AM
    I would like to see my three favourite games.

1- GTI Racing- would be perfect for xbox live online multiplayer in mango.( maybe race up to 6 people online on xox live.)

2- Adrenaline Pool ( i play online with people when am bored- great for xbox live)

3- Eliminate Pro- Great first person shooter game ( xbox live online multiplayer)
    07-24-2011 10:22 AM
    I would love to see LIMBO Ported to Windows Phone but I don't think its on any other phone so I guess I would than port Peggle..
    Love that Game
    07-24-2011 10:23 AM
    Modern Combat 2 from the Android OS. Its like call of duty and we need some fps games!
    07-24-2011 10:36 AM
106 1234 ...