Pac-Man Championship DX

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've played Score attack (3 mins), Score attack (5 mins), but the ghost combo challenge is still locked. How does one unlock this?

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Uh oh. And you actually passed Score Attack 5 minutes? The only other thing I can think of is completing the other two mazes. That might unlock Ghost Combo across the board. It's been a while since I had to do all that...

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yep, I guess you have to clear all boards. That sucks a fat one!
Uh oh. And you actually passed Score Attack 5 minutes? The only other thing I can think of is completing the other two mazes. That might unlock Ghost Combo across the board. It's been a while since I had to do all that...

PineappleJoe

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Woah slow down amigo, think all you need to do is a get a high score in the 3 and 5 minute modes (If my beer soaked brain remembers rightly), the trick is building up big combos and knowing the pattern that's about to happen.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Whew, thanks. I'll give that a try. Much easier than beating all the time trials on every board.
Woah slow down amigo, think all you need to do is a get a high score in the 3 and 5 minute modes (If my beer soaked brain remembers rightly), the trick is building up big combos and knowing the pattern that's about to happen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923