Microsoft announces 14 new xbox live titles!

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
micorsoft announced 14 new xbox live tiles today, and i must say all of these games look very nice and polished! along with this, they announced avatar awardables which are won like achievements only they are items you win for your avatar and automatically appear in your avatar closet. thats pretty neat! there are some other xbox live features coming too... just a sign of whats to come i think, bring it on microsoft!!!

Microsoft announces 14 new Xbox Live titles | WMPoweruser

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes it's all looking very promising DizzyMaker. Just need Mango now... Oh Wait! ;)

Indeed it's nice to see Avatar Awards for games on the phone now too. (Soon) :)

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
gee dangit, they beat me to it.... lol anyways check out the link there are some nice pics and screenshots other than whats on the front page

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
We should all start saying 13 new games instead of 14. Beards and Beaks DLC is great but it's not an actual game. Also, IonBallEX was already officially announced, so 12 is the true number (keeping in mind that MS hadn't officially announced the GameHouse games before).

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
12 new games..... and still no RPG....

i was getting exited the early weeks seeign ALL does puzzle RPG .. thinking this OS was gona have allote of RPG... but it ended there.... booo

what happened to the top 10 games you wana see ported to WP? did MS really look at the list?? and are they moving foward?

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
SelfCreation they're not really keeping us in the loop, but assuming Microsoft actually goes after the games from our contest, it will still take months (possibly even a year on the larger ones) before they are ready. Microsoft has to contact the developer, reach an agreement, and then it takes time to actually port the game.

The games they announced today are all coming relatively soon and probably have passed certification.

ArousedSpoon

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait for multiplayer games. I like the way words by post and all those other scrabble games work. Except I'm horrible at scrabble so have no interest in playing it.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
not to be a jerk or anything as that game would be great kinda sick of hearing about console games coming to wp7, between hearing halo wars and xbla games its nice to even get a campaion game *fable 3 coin golf, crackdown 2 (even though removed), and the 2 others coming.

Just sort of like I would love mario kart to come to my xbox 360. We all know its never gonna happen, best you could hope for is a halo companion game for halo anniversary or even halo 4 which may be a puzzle game or even a shooter on the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire