Ubermage

Fleon

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else tried this game? I almost passed it over when looking through the marketplace, but I ended up downloading it and it's become my new favorite game on WP7.

It's a 3D platformer in the style of Mario 64 or Demon Souls- you go through a world 5 different times in different paths or using different strategy to reach 5 different mana stones hidden in each level. To win, you have to defeat enemies, find secret passages, dodge bullets, and solve puzzles... and learn new spells (thus the name Uber Mage). The graphics and sounds effects are simple and smooth and fit the game's nature well (you'll have to try it to see what I mean); the whole game's look and feel is really nice.

The developer seems very committed to adding new worlds and content over the next few months, so it looks like a good value, and I want more people to play so someone can tell me how to defeat the boss in the abandoned castle :). Check it out, I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.

Dev site is at UberMage.net.

Fimalo

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Like a Boss

To kill the boss in the castle you have to get one of the red guys to blow up on him. I have only done it once with my own mage to trigger the explosion, but the number at the bottom of the screen went to 1/3 before I died.
Edit: Beat the boss like I said. Then got the rest ofthe 21 mana stones. That minesweeper one was hard. Have you found the secret exit out of the Wild Woods yet. A not yet finished challenge I think.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett