Is it just me???

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Personally I don't spend hardly NO TIME ON INDIE GAMES. I might download a game and even kinda like it but I immediately delete it. I just can't waste no time playing games if I'm not getting achievements. I guess I'm just a achievement junkie. That was the reason I got a windows phone. The question I have is am I alone on this???

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't care much about achievements, but I do spend less time on indie games. The quality of the Xbox Live games is a lot better. Hydro Thunder Go, Katamari and Angry Birds. Can't beat them.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
The quality of Xbox games is generally better but there are some great indie games. You just have to know where to look. Wordament is great and I spend more time playing that than anything else.

ArousedSpoon

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
The quality of Xbox games is generally better but there are some great indie games. You just have to know where to look. Wordament is great and I spend more time playing that than anything else.

Wordament and Checkers Pro are the only 2 games I play besides the Xbox Live games, but being able to gain gamerscore was a pretty big reason for my decision in getting a WP7.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Wordament and Checkers Pro are the only 2 games I play besides the Xbox Live games, but being able to gain gamerscore was a pretty big reason for my decision in getting a WP7.
I used to play Chix and Vixens before Angry Birds came out, but that was pretty much it. Yea the Xbox Live integration, being able to check friend's statuses, send messages and see my avatar was a big deal to me. I've had a Zune Pass too so that aspect was cool too.

drunkard

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I definitely have MORE indie games on my phone, some of which are easily as high quality as XBL titles. Achievements are great, but they don't really give me enjoyment.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I only have about 2 indie games that I Kept outta the 15-20 I downloaded most are not that great and I delete them, I just find *most times there are a few expections* the xbl games are just better games

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It's about 50/50 for me. XBL games [twin blads, tentacles, ilomilo] Indie games [Alpha jax, Words by post, Arcane's tower defense]. I think the XBL games are more polished but some of the indie games are just pure fun. ATD is a blast.

Alan75

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Baktinet 2

I don't care much about achievements, but I do spend less time on indie games. The quality of the Xbox Live games is a lot better. Hydro Thunder Go, Katamari and Angry Birds. Can't beat them.

No way man. There are some fine Indie Games. I discovered Baktinet 2 here. Its a Dr. Mario Clone Imho. With nice sounds an fine graphics and a Global Highscore for "Doctors"

http://forums.windowscentral.com/games-spotlight/180003.htm#post1560864

btw: does anyone know how many apps microsoft sold? for example: how often has tentacles been sold?

Last edited:

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
there has been no offical sales numbers on any apps for wp7 the only news we have recieved was the xbla apps make close to or more money then the android counterparts (ala fruit ninja sold more on wp7 at a higher price then android) which is pretty good as there is 100x the amount of android phones then wp7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786