Games with broken Achievements or Achievements that require internet connections

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for reminding me to update the list. Bug Village is still glitched for me personally, but some people do have it so I begrudgingly put it on the fixed list.

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Feed Me Oil: update is coming according to their Twitter but oil spiller is glitchy. I have them all except for that and...

I have yet to receive the platinum cog for getting over 250 stars. Don't know if that is just on one set of levels or combined, I have earned it combined but no unlock.

Last edited:

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
for the 250 stars you cannot use anti grav mode it has to have over 250 in regular levels 1 through 6 so u need to almost 3 star ever level but a few

palnew

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
It happened to me too..
I've unlocked the "The things I've seen" achievement in Rocket Riot ,
The achievement appeared as usual at the top of the screen but when viewing my achievements (even on Xbox.com) it is still being locked...

Is there any way to fix it without reinstall the game?? :-(

puredrive07

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I would like to mention that Sally's Spa has glitchy achievements that show in the game that I got them, but don't reflect your gamerscore.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
The level 25 Achievement didn't unlock.I've seen others online with the same problem, while my GF got it at level 21 or so.

Now that's a problem.
And I think Contract Killer should be added to the list. There's an achievement for all ammo types unlock but nothing happens when you do that.

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Board Express

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Now that's a problem.
And I think Contract Killer should be added to the list. There's an achievement for all ammo types unlock but nothing happens when you do that.

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Board Express

That is not a glitch. You must also spend the real money to purchase another ammo type. I can't remember but it is a pistol tranquilizer I think. Though contract kkillerdoes have the gpitched achievement for playing 7 days straight which doesn't unlock.

Bomber ddefense has glitchy achievements. And the newest release picnic wars also has a glitched achievement.

cancermatt

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. I'm new to the forum. I've got a question I don't know where else to post:

I've got a Windows Phone 8 htc and have downloaded some older WinPh7 games before reading up on random Internet postings that some of the older games are no longer getting updated and their actual unlocked achievements will not be scanned and will never be updated to their live account. Is this true? I'm a completionist and want to finish all my games, but if the game is glitchy, I'd prefer not to even start them. I've heard random bad comments about Monopoly, (went ahead and downloaded anyway) and a few others, but I never downloaded them. Has anyone else had these problems? Who would be the proper person to contact? I'd love to get an official answer, but I'm not going to attempt to email HTC, they'll never answer. Thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte