Square Off

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
A really really awesome Indie game. Has anyone else playing this yet? If not it is a buy and you can try it first. The graphics are very well done and the gore is absolutely beautiful. The devs have not updates the app once and it doesn't need it but I did talk to the devs and they said they had just submitted an update to the marketplace and we will receive it soon! Can't wait, the next update is in the following couple weeks and will add Mango support like fast resume and most of all 60 FPS!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for global leaderboards which will be out very soon. I hope someone else has played this game and if you have post here, once we get leaderboards if you want to add fellow players, let's do it!

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I have absolutely read your review. In fact, your review is what made me get the game in the first place so thanks!

I talked to the devs and was hoping they were gonna add more too the game but apparently they are possibly gonna release a sequel so they can charge for it which is understandable, just a little disappointing. Still they have said they are releasing an update within a week, which was a week ago, which will add global leaderboards so it will make the game a little more playable again. I'm expecting to see the update any minute now since they said within a week, a week ago. They also said, a couple weeks after this first update they will be releasing the mango update. I'm excited for fast resume of course but I'm really hoping for 60 FPS. Hopefully these updates will be within the time frames given.

All in all the game is fantastic and I cannot wait for more. Oh and eastx, if you do another article on square off, maybe wait until after both updates are released. Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa