Nokia & EA Games

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Time to start thinking about a switch if this is where WP7 is headed. If Nokia sucks donkey balls, don't give them special exclusive apps. Let them compete against the other OEMs fair and square.

But on a side note, I'm sure someone at XDA will have this working on other phones in a day or two.

konstrukt

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
does anyone have an update for this?
i got a lumia 800 as christmas present and i am searching for games.
the os works like a charm, but i got the feeling, that games on wp7 are much of a bummer.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
20 free games? That's a good deal. Nokia is in it to win it.

Time to start thinking about a switch if this is where WP7 is headed. If Nokia sucks donkey balls, don't give them special exclusive apps. Let them compete against the other OEMs fair and square.

But on a side note, I'm sure someone at XDA will have this working on other phones in a day or two.

And I didn't see anywhere in the article that these apps and games would be Nokia exclusive. Just that Nokia would provide them free.

Well, aside from the custom version of the ESPN app. Which Nokia is paying for.

As for Nokia competing fair and square. When you pay someone to develop something for you, isn't that competing fair and square?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Since I'll be getting the 900, I won't mind...

I'm not in a position to spend the $ for the 900 since I don't have any phone contracts that are just about up.

Now I just need to find a way to win one. Otherwise I will have to live several months in a jealous rage.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not in a position to spend the $ for the 900 since I don't have any phone contracts that are just about up.

Now I just need to find a way to win one. Otherwise I will have to live several months in a jealous rage.
or trade with someone wanting the Titan... they can get the 900 for you. ;)

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure its jus that nokia gets some free games ala spider jack as part of this was already released for other phones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)