This Weeks Xbox Live Deal Of The Week

kenshinesca

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
So how come it's still showing up at 4.99 in the marketplace??? This has happened on a couple of deals of the week. I want the game but not at 4.99.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Enigmo looks nice but there's so many different methods to transport the water across into the jug, I think it would drive me nuts.

Might be tempted, but i'll have to have another go again later. :)

DarkSynopsis

Sep 13, 2011
3 other games went down in price at the same time as Enigmo I don't believe Microsoft ever said anything I had assumed they would end up being for a week but seems it was only so many hours I don't think they even lasted a day! I find it hard to believe it was a mistake on Microsoft's part to put down 3 other games... I'm still kinda hoping its a bug that they have gone back up in price...

http://www.windowscentral.com/three...ouse-poker-sonic-hedgehog-and-assassins-creed

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes that's a strange one. Maybe it's like the Monopoly problem, it never appeared at the reduced price until about day 5. Fingers crossed it's a similar problem. :)

DarkSynopsis

Sep 13, 2011
Yes that's a strange one. Maybe it's like the Monopoly problem, it never appeared at the reduced price until about day 5. Fingers crossed it's a similar problem. :)

:O I had forgot about that I did not get around to looking at Monopoly till the deal was near enough up! I do hope so I would like Assassin's Creed at that reduced price! Not tried it but I enjoy the AC Series :p Already got Full House Poker and still feel that price for Sonic is to much when I have it on XBLA.

DarkSynopsis

Sep 13, 2011
Hmm when I asked KarlStricker on Twitter about the 3 games going back to normal price he said.

hmmm.. Could be some Black Friday specials in the works. More details next week.

Looks like we can expect some Black Friday deals... Can't see why they would not be worldwide so maybe these 3 games changed early by mistake.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
It's not dumbed-down at all. It's just a totally different puzzle RPG, based on Castlevania SOTN instead of Puzzle Quest.

To me it's dummed down because you cannot move around a map and open chests or avoid encounters. There's no lockpicking or quests and the graphics are way worse. Yes, I know that's because it's based off of SOTN. They tried doing what Puzzle Quest does with the battle system and in my opinion they failed at it. It's still a fun game but it's a lot like PQ but it's just not nearly as fleshed out. The UI is terrible also.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Assassins Creed, Sonic The Hedgehog and Full House Poker are now on special. (Like they were supposed to be before) :)

You can get your AC now DarkSynopsis. Quick! LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)