Best Free Games to save me from my sister in law next week

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
long story short, I'm doing a tour of duty at my mother-in-law's next week which means seeing my sith sister-in-law. With that said, I need games to play to escape her evil clutches!

So, what are the best free games I can download to escape the insanity?

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
The two fuzzy games are pretty easy to play for long periods. Fuzzy Jump and Fuzzy Bounce. Bounce is a ripoff of Doodle Jump, if you've ever played that. I also really, really like Square Off Free. You could also maybe get vNESLight.

I hope all goes well, though, the sith are a force to be reckoned with.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
first of all, LMAO!

second:

- Chicks`n`vixen is a a good free game (like angry birds) (free vershion)
- you can get ARCANE TD (free with adds ) wich is a nice time spendder TD
- Paper Dash ( rip off of paper boy , :) )

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
There's a way you can search the marketplace for the top free apps... Also if you download an app called "AppFlow" you can see the best app and free app on the marketplace. The app has everything very well integrated so it is a great Mango app.

Otherwise, I don't do too many free app because I want to pay for quality. There are amazing free games tho, don't get me wrong. On the other hand, if you want to know the best paid games from $1-$5, I can absolutely fill you in on that one.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
- Astral Battlse

great free game i discovered yesterday :) its free cause ehs working on the second one ..

card game same style as MAGIC THE GATHERING

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Geodefense, a good ios port, and much better thought out than its successor (still being ported by the original dev from ios to wp7), geotd swarm, IMO.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

danglingneuron

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
long story short, I'm doing a tour of duty at my mother-in-law's next week which means seeing my sith sister-in-law. With that said, I need games to play to escape her evil clutches!

So, what are the best free games I can download to escape the insanity?
Air Soccer Tour is a free swipe soccer game with a twist... paid AD-Free version is also available ;)

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Chromatic and Penguin. I play those two the most, especially Chromatic.

I do love me some Chromatic (well, I went ahead and bought the pro version). Very repetitive, and unless if you are trying for highscore, easier to unlock weapon tiers by grinding the lower levels :p

jeff4L

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I do love me some Chromatic (well, I went ahead and bought the pro version). Very repetitive, and unless if you are trying for highscore, easier to unlock weapon tiers by grinding the lower levels :p

My weapons are already maxed out :) And yes, I'm trying to get on the leader board as well. I use Pistol, Freeze, and Missle with Nuke and Shield to last longer. I might starting using the x2 Multiplier :)

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
x2 x3 x4 multi get me to 2mil+ at wave 4 or so (including several misses killing the multi, and lots of missle use to get multikill combo bonus). Though I use:

pistol/missle/shotty (shotgun is neat for not missing easily, lol).

I haven't remaxxed my weapons yet, since I got my Focus S (and since the recent update that added in the nuke/shield, too!) but I'm getting there :)

I'll be sure to give you a good run for the leaderboards :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky