Guess we'll never see more Angry Birds huh?

BitPusher2600

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm 30 years old, absolutely unafraid to say I love the Angry Birds. Why the bloodyhell can't we see anything further on the Angry Birds front? I have read closely over their website using my computer instead of my phone (a rare happening anymore) and there doesnt seem to be mention of Windows Phone anywhere on the damn site! Nowhere in the faqs, various marketplaces, etc.

Anyone other than myself holding out a little hope we might see Seasons or Rio?

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Rovio are pathetic, lazy morons. I have seriously lost all faith in them and refuse to support them anymore. They deserve none of what they have. They shouldn't have even released Angry Birds on WP7 if they weren't going to support it. Heck we don't even have Mango support yet.

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Rovio is too busy waiting to see how much money they could be bought for. The only platform they were truly ever interested in was iOS. Even on Android its pretty poopy with ads plastered on the screen. To be honest, if you don't want to offer your game to anyone but iPhone users, don't start on other platforms and then dead stop.
Guess making all that money has gone to their heads.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

DarkSynopsis

Sep 13, 2011
I brought Angry Birds pretty quick once I got my Phone after enjoying it quite a bit on iOS and I had done quite a bit on iOS and the achievements for Angry Birds just did not pull me for WP7 so I still need to get back to it but I am sad to see it does not seem to get updated and the fact we don't even have Season and Rio yet! I mean even the PC Versions get more updates then us playing on WP7!

BitPusher2600

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I shot off a pair of emails to them from the two different email accounts I use, worded with different styles of grammar and syntax, making a case and shout for the WP7 user base. Did them almost 8 hours apart for good measure. Had to do something. Rovio does indeed suck. They're likely waiting for WP to take off, which is timed lousy since even the OVI store gets Angry Birds.
Hmph.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Ravio as stated is just waiting to be bought as they have or had 3-4 different offers from companys like zynga so its unlikely we would see a update to the title more or less we could see seasons as a sepearte title coming out say in march which is about a year apart

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro