ARMED! The best wp7 game I've ever played

RayBatts

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the input guys.

We're looking to translate ARMED! into a couple of different languages. If you can translate from English to Italian, German, French, or Spanish, we could really use your help. Send us a support ticket about translation.

X7or360

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the input guys.

We're looking to translate ARMED! into a couple of different languages. If you can translate from English to Italian, German, French, or Spanish, we could really use your help. Send us a support ticket about translation.

I can do English to Spanish :D

So you'll be getting a support ticket about that pretty soon

TheRealRoach

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced Armed! chewing up their battery performance?

My Samsung Focus went from a full charge showing 1day 7hours to showing only 10hours on the same full charge, the only difference is that Armed! was installed. I uninstalled Armed! and battery life is back to normal. Is it just me? I just did a full reset 3 days ago as well to and tried to reinstall, but same thing.

Eirenarch

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
You mean without playing it? Armed uses notifications for custom matches but this is not supposed do happen. The OS should not allow it.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced Armed! chewing up their battery performance?

My Samsung Focus went from a full charge showing 1day 7hours to showing only 10hours on the same full charge, the only difference is that Armed! was installed. I uninstalled Armed! and battery life is back to normal. Is it just me? I just did a full reset 3 days ago as well to and tried to reinstall, but same thing.

maybe you reactivated Location update while installing ( it happens allot)!

and if allot of your apps use location , then it re-activated all location on does apps... that might have drained your battery..

TheRealRoach

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
You mean without playing it? Armed uses notifications for custom matches but this is not supposed do happen. The OS should not allow it.

Correct, without even playing it my battery life takes a hit... simply by having it installed. There was a custom multiplayer match in progress where I was waiting for the opponent to make a move (in other words: the games that take days to play because you're only make a few moves each day), so perhaps it's something to do with that?

RayBatts

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Correct, without even playing it my battery life takes a hit... simply by having it installed. There was a custom multiplayer match in progress where I was waiting for the opponent to make a move (in other words: the games that take days to play because you're only make a few moves each day), so perhaps it's something to do with that?
This is quite an odd problem. We have an update coming very soon that solves a lot of issues that people have been having. (I just finished the changelog, which was over two pages!) You could try disabling "Notifications" from the options menu to see if this fixes the issue. Otherwise, Se1fcr3ation's post seems like a good place to start.

@TheRealRoach - If you could put in a detailed support ticket at our website, we'd be glad to look into the issue as soon as possible.

cimperski

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Well everyone here seems to want this game to become XBL title, but you know ... xbox LIVE isn't actually available everywhere in the world so I for example don't even see XBL titles on marketplace. So I really hope this game wont get XBL :D

Last edited:

RayBatts

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
ARMED! is on sale for $1.99 for a limited time! If the price shyed you away in the past, here's a great opportunity to hop into the action for less than you pay for burger condiments! Don't miss the opprotunity to play one of the games nominated for "Game of the Year" for 2012.

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I bought this game a while ago. Have not played it more than the tutorial yet though. Really good game. Need to finish a few others though I do not want to have too many "active" games at the same time even though this is an "endless" game.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I still haven't played multiplayer.

The "HARD" level is challenging enough for me right now. I only win about 60%-70% of those. I haven't beaten the Insane level at all.

I play with the assumption that everyone playing multiplayer totally dominates the computer at all difficulty levels. Am I wrong?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster