duudle

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Gotta have three people to play though! But I accepted!

I am not good either. My first one I got cello, and I swear I did not mean to, but it looked at first like a *****...

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I hope for a "live" method, where you just play with people currently in the game/play mode. Wanting for random people to do it as a turn based game is not so great!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I take back anything positive I had to say about this game. Having to wait a day for someone sucks. Should be some type of timeout and it skips said person. Also, the "nouns" they have you draw is ****ing ridiculously hard to draw with your finger. Could have been a good fun game, but it's more of a unnecessarily tough game.

M

mkr10001

downloaded this today..its awful..it just sits there doing nothing. when it eventually gives me a picture to guess it just ignores my guess.

the first one was clearly a monkey, the guy even wrote "oh ah ah oh" on it, the second was clearly a domino, but it didn't accept.

WE NEED DRAW SOMETHING. written by ACTUAL developers

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm playing now. My username is kennyg. Let's draw. :D.

Any idea when Draw something is coming to WP7? It's hard to convince people to play this game when Draw something is blowing up.

IanLorenc

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
'wizardofloz'

Trying to make a go of Duudle too but as previously observed by others, when you finally get to have a go (games timing out through inactivity, people resigning etc) you're often lumbered with an impossible word to try and draw with the chunkiest lines imaginable.
Still trying though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb