Updates for XBL games?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
So, I noticed that Angry Birds still only has the original levels. I also noticed that PvZ isn't Mangoified. So you can't exit in the middle of a game and then return to the same spot.

Has anyone heard anything about possible updates for these games? Or are we going to be pretty much ignored until market share grows?

And heck... if market share grows this year, I wonder if these games will then end up being updated. Or if they'll be considered too old to bother with.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
honestly i wouldn't be surprised if they said screw it and have PVZ 2 coming or something.

the dev are just lazy cause it takes NO TIME to add mango update... keep spamming them to do it.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
It would be all up to Microsoft with Angry Birds... The PvZ, not sure what the hold up is about.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I was told that they are not updating to Mango because a lot of people are still on NoDo. The games built for Nodo, still work for Mango, just with out the fast switching. Not sure it would work the other way around.

the_fly68

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I know there are more/different achievements on Android version. I think the same amount of levels.

I saw the update come thru while at work and was excited that it was for Mango. I had to wait until I got home to update via WiFi. I see no difference after the update. It would be nice for it to get Mangoized as it takes forever to load.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon