So, I noticed that Angry Birds still only has the original levels. I also noticed that PvZ isn't Mangoified. So you can't exit in the middle of a game and then return to the same spot.

Has anyone heard anything about possible updates for these games? Or are we going to be pretty much ignored until market share grows?

And heck... if market share grows this year, I wonder if these games will then end up being updated. Or if they'll be considered too old to bother with.
    01-03-2012 01:53 PM
    honestly i wouldn't be surprised if they said screw it and have PVZ 2 coming or something.

the dev are just lazy cause it takes NO TIME to add mango update... keep spamming them to do it.
    01-03-2012 02:44 PM
    I want these games to be mangofied so bad!

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express
    01-03-2012 03:03 PM
    It would be all up to Microsoft with Angry Birds... The PvZ, not sure what the hold up is about.
    01-03-2012 03:06 PM
    It would be all up to Microsoft with Angry Birds... The PvZ, not sure what the hold up is about.
    why is it up to MS for angry birds? MS int the Developers of this game...

they just put their names on games that have good graphics. lol
    01-03-2012 03:13 PM
    Angry birds was apparently updated for Mango. When that happened no body knows.

Windows Phone 7.5 Games - Xbox.com
    01-04-2012 05:22 AM
    Angry birds was apparently updated for Mango. When that happened no body knows.

Windows Phone 7.5 Games - Xbox.com
    I don't recall ever getting a update to Angry Birds since I've been on Mango though I could be wrong... Never tried to Fast App Switch since tbh I don't use that feature as much as I thought I would.
    01-04-2012 06:50 AM
    PVZ update just POPED UP!! Mango quick resume???
    01-05-2012 02:25 PM
    I was told that they are not updating to Mango because a lot of people are still on NoDo. The games built for Nodo, still work for Mango, just with out the fast switching. Not sure it would work the other way around.
    01-05-2012 02:27 PM
    I haven't noticed anything different on v1.3 of PvZ. :(

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express
    01-05-2012 03:51 PM
    Would like to see more levels in PvZ. Are there more levels on the iPhone version?
    01-05-2012 04:35 PM
    I know there are more/different achievements on Android version. I think the same amount of levels.

I saw the update come thru while at work and was excited that it was for Mango. I had to wait until I got home to update via WiFi. I see no difference after the update. It would be nice for it to get Mangoized as it takes forever to load.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    01-05-2012 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD