03-20-2014 05:44 AM
176 12345 ...
tools
    Oh well you are set up fine then Urvansh, you don't really need to purchase the coins if you just keep waiting on all those hours going by, but I can understand your frustration.

Just tried mine and it is allowing me to make a coin purchase for the game if I want to, so not really sure why your's isn't.
    01-22-2012 10:27 AM
    Oh well you are set up fine then Urvansh, you don't really need to purchase the coins if you just keep waiting on all those hours going by, but I can understand your frustration.

Just tried mine and it is allowing me to make a coin purchase for the game if I want to, so not really sure why your's isn't.
    Anyway. Thank you for rapid quick responses. O have asked glu a ton of times. But they don't just reply. Will try something!!!
    01-22-2012 10:33 AM
    You're welcome, hope you can get it working soon.

It's very annoying when you get no reply from app / game developers. :(

Sorry I wasn't of more help Urvansh, but it does seem to be working OK for me.
    Urvansh likes this.
    01-22-2012 10:36 AM
    You're welcome, hope you can get it working soon.

It's very annoying when you get no reply from app / game developers. :(

Sorry I wasn't of more help Urvansh, but it does seem to be working OK for me.
    Its all right! Have a tip. It actually works. After starting a task change your time of handset. Make it ahead. And bingo your task is done! When you set it normal than nothing will be changed!!!! I usually do it to speed ilup. Be sure to change the date if you time limits exceeds today.
    01-22-2012 11:02 AM
    I think that's called cheating Urvansh, something I would never do of course.

Now then let's see...

Settings / date+time / Date...

Thanks for the tip... :D
    01-22-2012 11:06 AM
    I think that's called cheating Urvansh, something I would never do of course.

Now then let's see...

Settings / date+time / Date...

Thanks for the tip... :D
    Yeah I know. That spoils the enjoyment for me. This tip was only for test. It also shows that the enjoyment will gone!!
    01-22-2012 11:13 AM
    Yes very true. I didn't really do it, honest Urvansh! :)
    01-22-2012 11:15 AM
    I like the game, but it's stupid some tasks can only be completed after leveling up 1 or 2 times. For instance, I have the task to build 6 of those ant houses. Currently I have 5, just leveld up, but still can't buy a new ant house. So just have to collect, wait... level up. Geez. :P
    01-22-2012 03:37 PM
    Tell me about it, although not much to do in the game really XBWillem, i am compelled to keep going back to it to see how things are progressing LOL.

It's strangely addictive. :)
    01-22-2012 03:41 PM
    Yeah, it's kind of strange that it's fun to play, while there is very little to do. Assign tasks, build some stuff, wait 12 hours. Crazy!
    01-22-2012 04:55 PM
    Just got achievement number 3 there, only 4 left. (Another 3 months later no doubt) :D
    01-22-2012 05:04 PM
    Has she returned yet ?
    My ladybugs seem forever gone. Perhaps I should play with time settings and such after I reach lv25... maybe something will happen to them.
    01-22-2012 08:18 PM
    Anyway, I sent an email to the support about it; crossing my fingers for my ladybugs to return. I still only have two achievements xD I am waiting until 25 before buying more decorations~
    01-22-2012 08:25 PM
    Hey guys. I think buying coins is done Microsoft points. Read this two articles!
    Bug Village on Xbox LIVE for Windows Phone Preview

http://m.windowscentral.com/we-take-...remium-content

And yes. I tried the bug village in IPad. There is so much to do in Windows Phone left! In iPad the game gives the 2 coins back which are forcely taken during the tutorial! Even the stinky bug has sound and it sings! There a centipedes too! And many many more decorations. Fingers crossed to that windows phone will soon get it nicely. And I think that's the issue that why can't I buy coins and only get loading because I have no MS points nor a gold subscription!
    01-23-2012 12:20 AM
    I don't think it has anything to do with Microsoft Points or a gold subscription. It's probably related to your marketplace region and Microsoft should update all marketplaces and not only the English ones. When trying to buy here more coins in the Netherlands I only see question marks and I have both Gold and Microsoft points on my account.
    01-23-2012 01:20 AM
    I don't think it has anything to do with Microsoft Points or a gold subscription. It's probably related to your marketplace region and Microsoft should update all marketplaces and not only the English ones. When trying to buy here more coins in the Netherlands I only see question marks and I have both Gold and Microsoft points on my account.
    Oh! Thank you. I really didn't know it. I also get only question marks. Microsoft is really down as far as more regions are supported. They don't show that much support or services in region that is not us or uk. I am in India. And I'm missing many many things.
    01-23-2012 01:24 AM
    I'm loving this game! I've only gotten three achievements (Tap 25 bugs, have 20 bugs, placed 50 decorations), but it has just been a real joy to play. I'm level 15, but of course levels are getting much more difficult to attain.

I am having a bug where the background goes completely black every once in a while. I can still see all of the buttons and if I click around, it will still choose things that I can't see (flowers, piles, etc), but everything is just black. Once it starts, it goes in and out, so it isn't TOO terrible, especially since I only play the game for a minute or two at a time. Anyone else having this issue?
    01-23-2012 04:57 AM
    If you remove some of your 50 decorations Judge_Daniel, the black background problem will go away. (It did for me anyway) :)

(I removed all mine after getting the decorations achievement)
    01-23-2012 05:20 AM
    I'm loving this game! I've only gotten three achievements (Tap 25 bugs, have 20 bugs, placed 50 decorations), but it has just been a real joy to play. I'm level 15, but of course levels are getting much more difficult to attain.

I am having a bug where the background goes completely black every once in a while. I can still see all of the buttons and if I click around, it will still choose things that I can't see (flowers, piles, etc), but everything is just black. Once it starts, it goes in and out, so it isn't TOO terrible, especially since I only play the game for a minute or two at a time. Anyone else having this issue?
    It's Funny because it caused to me. But I reinstalled it and was gone. However I was lucky enough that I got this bug after just few minutes downloading the app. So I was still on tutorial. Reinstalling started it again. Because it snot an account enabled game. So you don't have everything synced. If you reinstall you may loose your progress. Not the achievements though. Have you tried simply kill all apps switch off your phone pull out battery for two minutes and than restarting?
    01-23-2012 05:22 AM
    Is it me only that while playing your village press start button of your phone and than go back to game it will start over agin. And long press back button switch to any other app and than go back than game will start where we left! Even if you sleep your phone while playing and than turn on it will start over again! Do every one got this or only me?
    01-23-2012 05:25 AM
    I just use the back button twice Urvansh.

First press it asks you do you want to return to the main screen, hit yes, then the back button again.
    Urvansh likes this.
    01-23-2012 05:30 AM
    I just use the back button twice Urvansh.

First press it asks you do you want to return to the main screen, hit yes, then the back button again.
    But that will kill the app won't it? I am asking about fast app switching here. It only works if you hold the back button and switch app from the task switcher. Pressing the start button will not allow app to run in background. At least for me I think!
    01-23-2012 05:40 AM
    I found that if I used the app switcher to let it run in the background, the game just pauses and won't progress any further till you return to it.

Quiting the game complately, it carries on.

I think that's what happens for me anyway. :)
    01-23-2012 05:43 AM
    Well you can use MS points to buy in game coins... Step foward atlease...

Any one else having this game freez??

Sent from my SGH-i917R using Board Express
    01-23-2012 06:27 AM
    Hasn't froze on me yet Se1fcr3ation. :)
    01-23-2012 06:29 AM
176 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD