XBox Live Bug Village Game (Free)

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Back to before, it appears it must have been lost in translation. If was a free game and had some bugs upon release. Alot of languages out there in the world with alot of things lost in translation. Its gotten better otherwise. I have noticed my black screen issues at times have come back but comes and goes less than before. Now if I can only see my screen, had my eye dilated today for an eye exam....lol

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
@XBWillem, I'm also from The Netherlands and have a question. When trying to buy some more coins the menu keep hanging on loading. Do you have the same problem? If you do, then I'm going to write MS that they need to fix this. In this game it isn't a big problem because, it just a waste of money. But the Beard and Beaks Map packs are also not showing here and that's a shame.

This happens to me as well. I didn't have a lot of patience to try out and see what happens after waiting a couple of minutes. But the time I did wait, nothing showed up.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
All done now but starting it again as the 300,000 acorns achievement isn't showing on Live even though it popped in the game Grrrrrrr :mad:

I guess restarting the game won't work as it's already popped sigh. :(

Last edited:

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes. This issue is with me the bug tapper achievement showed in the game when I had only 14 bugs. Now I have 20 but the achievement do show in the game but dont in the games hub. Even I counted my ants they are only 7 in the village. While the counter shows 20 and I have 10 level 2 houses. Means 20 placees for living. but there are only 7 ants running in the farm. What is with you all guys?

CoopII

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I got the level 25 Achievement when only at level 20. I have trouble playing because the screen goes black not every once in a while but each and every time I play it. I have tapped the stink bugs way more than 100 times and no achievement yet only thing left to do is get 300,000 acorns.

CoopII

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Even better I am running the game twice. I am still using it on my old HD7 and now at the same time on my HD7S. Def notice the screen resolution but I dont have the 300k acorns achievement. I have 200k in the bank and I am sure I have spent 100k in stuff. Lets see if my other game gets it.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I have (Had) 500,000 acorns, the achievement popped in the game but isn't showing on live.

I'm still distraught at my missing 40 G :mad: :dry

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I finally got the stink bug achievement the other day. I thought it was broken for a while, since it seemed like I had squashed waaaaaaay more than 100 and then after I had given up (I still wanted my last two--lvl 25 and 300k acorns--so I didn't restart), it just popped up one day. I still need those last two achievements. I have over 200k acorns and am lvl 20.

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I finally got the stink bug achievement the other day. I thought it was broken for a while, since it seemed like I had squashed waaaaaaay more than 100 and then after I had given up (I still wanted my last two--lvl 25 and 300k acorns--so I didn't restart), it just popped up one day. I still need those last two achievements. I have over 200k acorns and am lvl 20.
Please add me as your gamerfriend my tag is urvansh !!!!! Thanks

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
What weird is that I am at lvl 20 on my hd7 and I dont see any other bugs, but on my HD7S in one week I have gotten to lvl 11 and see tons of bug visitors every day. Its weird. I wonder if because the original game got updated and it acts weird but the new install on my new phone acts perfectly fine. Also the HD7 lags while the HD7S runs perfectly smooth given that they are the same hardware? Does the HD7S have a better GPU? Cant wait to finish this game and hope for future DLC achievables..

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
hey guys , any one else having a bug free problem?

no lady bugs , no stinky , no lion in like 2 weeks :( starting to lose hope here!!!!

I sent in a bug report and the person answered saying that it is an uncommon bug, that they don't know the cause, or how to fix it. We shall be bugless for a while. Oh well, I will check the game after every update.

stevethenerd

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok, i'm disappointed with this game... I have the latest version of the game and the 8107 update. the screen (except for the icons) blacks out in game play. I wouldn't bother with this one. (GLU has ignored my support request)

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
The black out happens only with me when the screen is filled with bugs, buildings and flowers. Kinda weird, but the issue mostly solves itself if I move the camera around.

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Screw this game. I unlocked acorn ace and bug breeder achievements worth of 80 gamerpoints. It gave a push notification and it shows in the achievements in the game. But when I go my Xbox profile it says locked and my points are same not increased. And at all glu support do not reply. And this game is worst. Black screens tons of bugs. Its a buggy village. The name is right. Bug village. Full of glitches.:mad::mad:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes it's very annoying Urvansh, when the game gives you the achievement and it's not reflected on XBoxLive.

I have all the achievements but the one for the collection of 300,000 acorns dosen't show on live. 40G too. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3