XBox Live Bug Village Game (Free)

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyway, I sent an email to the support about it; crossing my fingers for my ladybugs to return. I still only have two achievements xD I am waiting until 25 before buying more decorations~

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. I think buying coins is done Microsoft points. Read this two articles!
Bug Village on Xbox LIVE for Windows Phone Preview

http://m.windowscentral.com/we-take-magnifying-glass-bug-villages-premium-content

And yes. I tried the bug village in IPad. There is so much to do in Windows Phone left! In iPad the game gives the 2 coins back which are forcely taken during the tutorial! Even the stinky bug has sound and it sings! There a centipedes too! And many many more decorations. Fingers crossed to that windows phone will soon get it nicely. And I think that's the issue that why can't I buy coins and only get loading because I have no MS points nor a gold subscription!

Ariose

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it has anything to do with Microsoft Points or a gold subscription. It's probably related to your marketplace region and Microsoft should update all marketplaces and not only the English ones. When trying to buy here more coins in the Netherlands I only see question marks and I have both Gold and Microsoft points on my account.

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it has anything to do with Microsoft Points or a gold subscription. It's probably related to your marketplace region and Microsoft should update all marketplaces and not only the English ones. When trying to buy here more coins in the Netherlands I only see question marks and I have both Gold and Microsoft points on my account.
Oh! Thank you. I really didn't know it. I also get only question marks. Microsoft is really down as far as more regions are supported. They don't show that much support or services in region that is not us or uk. I am in India. And I'm missing many many things.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving this game! I've only gotten three achievements (Tap 25 bugs, have 20 bugs, placed 50 decorations), but it has just been a real joy to play. I'm level 15, but of course levels are getting much more difficult to attain.

I am having a bug where the background goes completely black every once in a while. I can still see all of the buttons and if I click around, it will still choose things that I can't see (flowers, piles, etc), but everything is just black. Once it starts, it goes in and out, so it isn't TOO terrible, especially since I only play the game for a minute or two at a time. Anyone else having this issue?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
If you remove some of your 50 decorations Judge_Daniel, the black background problem will go away. (It did for me anyway) :)

(I removed all mine after getting the decorations achievement)

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving this game! I've only gotten three achievements (Tap 25 bugs, have 20 bugs, placed 50 decorations), but it has just been a real joy to play. I'm level 15, but of course levels are getting much more difficult to attain.

I am having a bug where the background goes completely black every once in a while. I can still see all of the buttons and if I click around, it will still choose things that I can't see (flowers, piles, etc), but everything is just black. Once it starts, it goes in and out, so it isn't TOO terrible, especially since I only play the game for a minute or two at a time. Anyone else having this issue?
It's Funny because it caused to me. But I reinstalled it and was gone. However I was lucky enough that I got this bug after just few minutes downloading the app. So I was still on tutorial. Reinstalling started it again. Because it snot an account enabled game. So you don't have everything synced. If you reinstall you may loose your progress. Not the achievements though. Have you tried simply kill all apps switch off your phone pull out battery for two minutes and than restarting?

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Is it me only that while playing your village press start button of your phone and than go back to game it will start over agin. And long press back button switch to any other app and than go back than game will start where we left! Even if you sleep your phone while playing and than turn on it will start over again! Do every one got this or only me?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I just use the back button twice Urvansh.

First press it asks you do you want to return to the main screen, hit yes, then the back button again.

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I just use the back button twice Urvansh.

First press it asks you do you want to return to the main screen, hit yes, then the back button again.
But that will kill the app won't it? I am asking about fast app switching here. It only works if you hold the back button and switch app from the task switcher. Pressing the start button will not allow app to run in background. At least for me I think!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I found that if I used the app switcher to let it run in the background, the game just pauses and won't progress any further till you return to it.

Quiting the game complately, it carries on.

I think that's what happens for me anyway. :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Well you can use MS points to buy in game coins... Step foward atlease...

Any one else having this game freez??

Sent from my SGH-i917R using Board Express

Gemini Ace

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Guess I'm done with this one. I didn't check on it for like a day and all my piles were empty and my bugs hungry. I spent my acorns to feed them, but now have no money to refill my piles and therefore am screwed. I won't buy any coins, so I'm done. I might keep going in to help the ladybug and get that achievement, but that's it.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just keep adding to your piles (long hours for more acorns and xp) and you'll slowly go up with XP and get more acorns Gemini Ace.

Takes forever but you don't need coins.

Also just keep hitting the stinky bug for another achievement for 100 hits too.

I'm struggling on and not going to buy any coins, I'm at 3 achievements now. :)

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I found that if I used the app switcher to let it run in the background, the game just pauses and won't progress any further till you return to it.

Quiting the game complately, it carries on.

I think that's what happens for me anyway. :)

Ah, so it's not just me! I thought this was happening. It's a bit strange, as appearantly the game checks the device's clock to measure time progress.

Then again, having to restart the app (5 secs loading time?) isn't any trouble at all.

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry wee bear. Every ladybug save gives you 50 acorns and 2 save you get 100 corns. Which is sufficient enough to refill small pile and start again!!!

Sent from my HTC TITAN using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion