XBox Live Bug Village Game (Free)

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Well they do want you to buy coins. I know someone that won't be buying any coins. :lol:
At least not at the moment. I want to get the special edition Reach controller thats on sale at Target more than coins for my phone game...But I would like to upgrade my already upgraded homy huts...hmm..temptation is calling.

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
You mean only if you need to use coins right? I am sure you have upgraded your huts and hives already using acorns right? Btw what your house/bug count at?

I am at 9 ant huts upgraded by use of acrons, building number 10 now. 8 upgraded hives. Thats 18 ants and 16 bees. Alot of bugs...lmao

konstrukt

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
i have a little problem with a task.
task is: place 4 (or 5, i don't know right now) chips in your village, because your bugs want to celebrate.
problem is: i bought 4, but game shows me i only have one.

did anyone have the same issue or does anybody know how to solve this?

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Strange konstrukt, when I bought my chips, I just added them one by one and they were added to my garden OK.

You'll just have to save up some more acorns if you don't have enough and re buy them. :(

That's a bit annoying.

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure you bought them and immediatly placed them in your village? I did this task as well and everything worked fine. Mind the game needs you to buy GREEN chips only, perhaps you bought some in different colors?

konstrukt

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure you bought them and immediatly placed them in your village? I did this task as well and everything worked fine. Mind the game needs you to buy GREEN chips only, perhaps you bought some in different colors?

dude, i swear they do not say this. they only say "chips". i even bought a second blue one, but then i was out of achorns. why only green ones anyway? damnit all those wasted achorns :mad:

Last edited:

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
dude, i swear they do not say this. they only say "chips". i even bought a second blue one, but then i was out of achorns. why only green oney anyway? damnit all those wasted achorns :mad:

On the plus side, the off-colored chips will still contribute toward the 'place 50 decorations' Achievement.

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
dude, i swear they do not say this. they only say "chips". i even bought a second blue one, but then i was out of achorns. why only green oney anyway? damnit all those wasted achorns :mad:

I'm pretty sure it says green. There's a reason I scrolled all the way to the green ones and buy four of those. ;)

Then again, don't worry. All you have to do is assign some work to your bugs and bees and wait 1 or 2 days, then you've got enough acorns for this. If you don't, first invest in houses, bee hives and upgrades for them. More workers = more income, if you got the piles and flowers.

konstrukt

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it says green. There's a reason I scrolled all the way to the green ones and buy four of those. ;)

IMG_2698Kopie.jpg

maybe the color was lost in translation process^^

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Ooooh. It's a german version. Now I undertand. I didn't know the game was available in German. I'm Dutch and I got an English version.

Man, that's frustrating. Bad translation!

Ariose

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Message in English, because this is a English forum.

@XBWillem, I'm also from The Netherlands and have a question. When trying to buy some more coins the menu keep hanging on loading. Do you have the same problem? If you do, then I'm going to write MS that they need to fix this. In this game it isn't a big problem because, it just a waste of money. But the Beard and Beaks Map packs are also not showing here and that's a shame.

Ariose

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
@Konstrukt,

No, sorry for the uncertainty. It was aimed at XBWillem, because he is Dutch too it would be easier (for me) to write my question in Dutch. However the rest of the members of this forum would find that really irritating. ;)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
We have a saying here for something that we don't undertand that might be appropriate.

Double Dutch. ;) :D

Is that just a UK saying ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077