continue does not work in "bye bye brain"

konstrukt

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
hey folks,
so i downloaded the free version of bye bye brain and i enjoy it pretty much. the only problem i have, is that i cannot continue a previous game. even when i stop playing for a minute and put the game on hold and the screen goes off, i cannot continue. the game loads the start screen again. that sucks. so my question is: is this because of the limited features of the free version or is it a bug?
thanks in advance for helpful answers

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded it to give it a try for you konstrukt and mine is the same.

I know that's not an answer for you but just wanted to verify mine does the same, no continue.

Anyone out there bought it ?

konstrukt

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
after getting my credit card, why not, although i'm still not over the general pricing of apps on WP7. it's about time they sell more of them so that the prices fall. i'm used to ios prices. right now i wait for these other sweets by EA for nokias windows phones. i wonder if they'll be for free.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes I know what you mean regarding the prices.

I'm not sure about the EA games konstrukt, can't remember when ilomilo was exclusive to AT&T if it was free or you had to pay for it.

I think it was free actually, so here's hoping Nokia's will be too. :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hey i just got the update this morning..

mine works PERFECT! no glitches so far.

PS: they have a FREE LITE version and BBB: APP-ocalypse ( the update) is also free

@ THEWeeBear : you should tell the WPcentral team to feature this bad boy.. SICK game now with all the updates: BBB: APP-ocalypse

olos

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
It is a great game. Too bad it crashes on the Mall level if you place your defense on the upper floor. It happens each time after few minutes of game play... (HTC Titan, BBB v1.3)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos