Quick resume, always saves, metro theme, quick-short-addicting, achievements, avatar support, lots of unlockables, 3D graphics and it's free.

More games like this please :D.
    01-30-2012 08:25 PM
    Quick resume, always saves, metro theme, quick-short-addicting, achievements, avatar support, lots of unlockables, 3D graphics and it's free.

More games like this please :D.
    Completely agree. Minesweeper, Sudoku, Flowers, Breeze, and Bug Village are free games too...
    01-31-2012 12:06 PM
    Completely agree. Minesweeper, Sudoku, Flowers, Breeze, and Bug Village are free games too...
    Minesweeper and Sudoku are also good though require too much thinking to make it work fun to play on quick sections :). I don't even know how to play Flowers and Breeze is just awful.

Will try Bug Village :D
    01-31-2012 03:15 PM
    Haha, you should give Flowerz another try. That one is really addictive. It's a real brain cracker too... so unless you want to just relax, I might advise against that game.
    02-01-2012 05:08 AM
    I've spent a lot of time on Shuffle Party and I really like it. I've always liked Sudoku, and now I can play it any time without needing a flight magazine to be around. Flowerz is great too!
    02-01-2012 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD