WPCentral Sneak Peek (Splinter Cell: Convictions)

coffeemike

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
So, this is completely off topic, but since I haven't been able to find anything out about this - can anybody shed light on the "pocket meme" tile in the top left of the phone before the game is launched?

(Great game, excited, et cetera. I'm more of a Sony man than Xbox for console gaming, but my stepson is heavy into Xbox, and loved the whole Splinter Cell franchise. I know Gameloft has made some excellent shooters on iOS, and this looks like a faithful port, so expect a lot of fun.)

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
So, this is completely off topic, but since I haven't been able to find anything out about this - can anybody shed light on the "pocket meme" tile in the top left of the phone before the game is launched?

(Great game, excited, et cetera. I'm more of a Sony man than Xbox for console gaming, but my stepson is heavy into Xbox, and loved the whole Splinter Cell franchise. I know Gameloft has made some excellent shooters on iOS, and this looks like a faithful port, so expect a lot of fun.)

I'm not sure I know what you mean with the "pocket meme" tile. I don't have the game yet so I can't say anything about that.

On a side note.... Where is this damn game?!?! This is one of the biggest titles yet and MS still hasn't released it. New games used too launch and be available at 3 AM and now it's getting closer too 3 PM. They should've been on top of this especially knowing how long everyone has bee waiting.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
lol , well i keep getting a ERROR , i dunno whats going on , some one int he UK said he was having same problems as me.

maybe its just getting over downloaded.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Had issues and issues but finally got it. My new fav wp7, so awesome. Playing on hardest and the sniper part is really getting me.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I do not own an Xbox console, or any gaming console for that matter. This game reminds me of the original Goldeneye on N64. (Yeah, that was the last time I played a shooter!)
So far I am really loving Conviction. It has plenty of controls, but doesn't make it too confusing.
Because I am not a gamer, I am not the best one to critique this game. On the other hand, this could easily be a transition game for people that do not game to help persuade them to get an Xbox.

Side note: Has anyone been able to see the Leaderboards section within the game? I show it grayed out.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
That's ok you count. I love the splinter cell series and I love this version as well. If you like this game then That's what counts.

Oh and my leaderboards isn't greyed out, do you have XBL friends who have played this game?

I'm, The420dank, lol

I do not own an Xbox console, or any gaming console for that matter. This game reminds me of the original Goldeneye on N64. (Yeah, that was the last time I played a shooter!)

So far I am really loving Conviction. It has plenty of controls, but doesn't make it too confusing.

Because I am not a gamer, I am not the best one to critique this game. On the other hand, this could easily be a transition game for people that do not game to help persuade them to get an Xbox.

Side note: Has anyone been able to see the Leaderboards section within the game? I show it grayed out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss