Just got an update for Tentacles, and thought I'd give a heads up to those who don't have the game installed. Includes 16 new levels that, quite obviously, continue the story by taking it inside Dr. Phluff's dog. There are two free levels to show new artwork and introduce the new zap attack, and the cost for the whole thing is 80 points.

I don't have any points on my account at the moment, and as I've heard there's problems with DLC purchases in some markets I'm wondering if anyone knows if I should expect any of that in Sweden, or if I just can go ahead and buy some points for this purpose.
    Last edited by anodynamic; 03-16-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    03-16-2012 09:33 AM
    I may go ahead and grab this. Still have to finish the main game though!
    03-16-2012 03:16 PM
    This DLC is available in The Netherlands. Im impressed! :)
    03-16-2012 05:40 PM
    I saw your post, and I'm thinking it's the same here as in NL.

I think I'll save it for the end of the month when I set up new virtual cards, and see if I can finish a few more of the challenges until then. The game has lasted surprisingly long, and is still fun.
    03-16-2012 09:05 PM
    I just purcased the game a couple of days ago, had never tried it before. After I get the main game done I'll get the DLC I suppose. Great game that I'm not sure why I skipped when it came out, it's not like there was a lack of coverage on it.
    03-19-2012 11:11 AM
    I guess it being in the upper price range could put some people off, but now it's down to the "default" XBL price. But still, well worth the money even at the old price. I think we're a bit cheap when it comes to mobile games. A Steam indie game with that quality would have no problem selling at €8.99 or more, for example.
    03-21-2012 09:50 AM
    Heads up for Achivement junkies, with the DLC there is no extra Xbox Achivements in the DLC.... :(
    03-22-2012 11:14 AM
    This DLC is available in The Netherlands.
    03-22-2012 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD