I'm a fan of the series on the XBOX platform and I downloaded the WP demo.
    I'm curious if anyone who owns this game has completed it?
    How do the later levels stack up compared to the console version? Any annoyances or technical issues to be aware of?
    04-14-2012 11:29 PM
    I played the original 3 xbox 1 titles I havn't touched either double agent or conviction yet on 360 (they are on my 2 do list just kinda drawn out list)
    I did complete the phone game though I found it mostly a shooter for most of the levels I just found myself running and gunning and doing barely any stealth I assume it follows a kinda level design of the xbox 360 verison as you go to iraqi for a piece of the game and I remember seeing that level played a friends place.

overrall the game is ok as stated not really stealth based more of just a run and gun game took me about 6 hours to get through
    04-15-2012 10:36 PM
    I'm a fan of the series on the XBOX platform and I downloaded the WP demo.
    I'm curious if anyone who owns this game has completed it?
    How do the later levels stack up compared to the console version? Any annoyances or technical issues to be aware of?
    I completed it in about 8 hours on hardest difficulty. The headshot achievement is probably the hardest to know if you're heading towards it, and when there are many enemies on the screen it can skip a little bit, at least on my Trophy. It's very similar to the PC games in spirit, but it's very much a mobile version with mobile tactics in mind. Levels are small, quick, and can be redundant.

Definitely recommend it, despite my issues with it. It was a great little addition to my mobile collection.
    SuperGrafx likes this.
    04-17-2012 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD