2 days without sleep

Windows1.21gigawats

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Ive rang in sick! not answered any calls! and not slept for 2 days!
My day started looking at the games on my Lumia 800

Darkness fell when i downloaded a game called "Open Your Mind"
its a puzzle game that engages the old brain matter for 2 mins! then
shuts it down like a zombie infection...
Im on a screen with a Walrus on level 3 and cant get passed the level...
I will give all my earthly goods and soul to the Superior Brain that passes the level
Ive built machines bigger than the fridge yet cant out smart a stupid Walrus.

I have failed so im passing whats left of my sanity to u guys to figure out what the
f$%** walrus needs!!!!

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I can't find this game. "Open Your mind"? What country you in. I'm in the States and cant find that. I will get passed the Walrus...just help me find the app:D

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Downloading it now. Just some advice - don't get hung up on these kinds of puzzles. Put it away and keep it in the back of your mind. You'll get more results from having a casual think-over than trying to force success.

EDIT: up to the walrus level, a bit stumped. I'll have a think about it.

Last edited:

thrmacho

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
L3 says animal's name is the key, initially I thought it would be 'wallpaper' as it started with walrus, but it's not. It also giving you a same vibration, if you touch the pic.

Still looking for a solution :(

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the vibration seems pretty weird. I've tried walrus and a few variations on it, no luck. Heck, I even tried converting the vibrations to morse code!

thrmacho

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Walrus Wiki : Walrus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I have already read it twice :mad:
Another Link : Walrus (disambiguation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Google : https://www.google.co.in/search?hl=..._8ShtStB53OmYYC&ved=0CH4QkQ4&biw=1525&bih=674

There are few song you will found on 2nd link, that vibration might related to one of the song.

@All,
Together we can solve this. Let us collect all the information we can get. Game description mention that "This game use the capacity of your phone and your open mindedness!" something must be related to phone, anyone tried with headphone? ;) Just a wild guess..

Last edited:

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I WANT THIS GAME!!!! I CAN'T GET IT!!!!!! FML!!!! LOL!!!
Sorry for caps. Thats how much I want it. I like mind games.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I'll take this link down if any moderators object. I'm only posting it because it's already free, and other sites such as XDA-Developers are fine with this (some of the developers there created the tools to download these free games).

Open Your Mind 1.0.0.0.xap

ma_mm

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
another name for walrus is morse. it's a morse code. u need to figure out vibrations. lvl 5 sucks, i don't get it at all

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077