Temple Run

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Will this application ever come to WP Market? :(

All of my friends are playing it (addicted for sure) on their iPhones/Android devices. And by the time some of them will get their first WP device (later this month) they will kill me because it's not available!

One more great app only on iOS is Logos Quiz. I wish these 2 would be released within 1 month... It's been 1 month since Android got Temple Run.

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I got bored of temple run, but would play again if it come to wp7 with achievements, But a similar game with that doesnt get boring as quick is jetpack joyride

Oh yeah to answer your question, I have no idea...I Emailed them about a month ago and they did not reply, but I hope its soon

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I got bored of temple run, but would play again if it come to wp7 with achievements, But a similar game with that doesnt get boring as quick is jetpack joyride

Oh yeah to answer your question, I have no idea...I Emailed them about a month ago and they did not reply, but I hope its soon
Jetpack Joyride is not available in WP Marketplace, is it?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
try the game * Squirrel* same style , you run on a TREE collecting things and trying to avoid getting owned by branches and critters.

its very well made , best of its type on WP I think. (so far)

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I know of Squirrel! It's the best one out there :D. Can't wait to play it (once I get my Lumia 900... NOKIA LAZY TO RELEASE IT.. fk USA XD)

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I've asked the developer about porting Temple Run more than once. He may do it eventually, but is concentrating on iOS development for now. :(

eyeinthesky

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
"We are working to get Temple Run on as many platforms as possible. We don?t have any specific plans for that platform at this time, but we are looking into it. You can join our Facebook page Temple Run | Facebook or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/TempleRun to keep up with the latest news and announcements."

This is what Imangi studios mailed me when I asked about Temple Run for WP8 :unsure:

Don't know if they will ever port it on WP

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Temple Run with Xbox Live Achievements will just be GREAT. :p
And really wished Squirrel was Xbox Live Tile....need more points to qualify for "My Achievements" promotion.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99