08-06-2013 05:19 AM
142 12345 ...
tools
    yeah seriously the update better come soon,

if my phone goes to sleep i have to start over from the start!!! :( and it goes to sleep every 5min!! if i actually need to work for 5min i lose it :(

one more thing: is the ZOMBIE area suppose to be this small and not expend like other maps?
    hard to stay clear when u got no room!!
    Last edited by Se1fcr3ation; 07-19-2012 at 10:53 AM.
    07-19-2012 10:44 AM
    Gun Bro tip, dont work when you want to play Gun Bros! :)

I'm not fond of that Zombie level, it is cramped and then you have those walls as well. That one Im not sure I will finish.
    07-19-2012 11:09 AM
    holy friend request batman!!

open my Xbox live HUb today to wake up to 11 friend request lol.

more bro's for the road!!!

@Kenzibit: are does socks i see in saddles on your avatar? :giggle:
    Exactly bro, just wanna look different...heheheeh ;-)

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Board Express
    selfcreation likes this.
    07-19-2012 01:13 PM
    @sssutanto - For Bokor, I used the WTF7000 for most of my battles to 1000+ kills paired with another Bro that has a spread gun or a Coronal Ejector. Combined its a deadly combo. The C.E. was good for the first 300 or so, but once you take down the first horde they come a lot faster. I essentially run around blasting away with my WTF7000, not sure what the comparable "coin-based" spread gun is, but that's the method to my madness...

The WTF7000 has a 7 shot spread and covers about 120 degrees of area without moving.
    WTF7000 is too expensive for me.

07-19-2012 01:16 PM
    Gun Bros has indeed gotten me a lot of gamer friends.....love it ;-)
    I think I need an XBOX Console to get more G points.

Sad thing is, I can't install Contract Killer after download.....what's wrong and am I the only person with this issue? :'(

07-19-2012 01:19 PM
    I just downloaded the game and it's fine to me :)
    07-19-2012 01:37 PM
    This is actually one of the only games I've ever liked to play on a phone... The best! Add me GT Sterk13
    07-19-2012 02:19 PM
    You know, out of all the things going on with Windows Phone at the moment, this is by far my most favourite thing. I play this game at work when I can sneak it in, and at home I'm on it as much as possible. Enjoying it immensly. Gun Bros for life!!! :D
    selfcreation likes this.
    07-19-2012 03:12 PM
    WTF7000 is too expensive for me.

yeah way too expensive for me too.. not sure if there is any equivalent for the coins..

I am now just trying 1 by 1 which one works best.. atm using Predator & Belly Busters.. if you have non warbucks fave pls let me know.. i will try it :D
    07-19-2012 08:47 PM
    So, what's up with the missing Bros? I added a bunch of people from this thread, and all were accessible while pending. But... a few hours later I have no available Bros, and the two that now are confirmed friends show up only on the leaderboards.

Edit: Gone, back, gone, back. I guess "intermittent" is the keyword here.
    Last edited by anodynamic; 07-20-2012 at 08:29 AM.
    07-20-2012 02:51 AM
    yeah way too expensive for me too.. not sure if there is any equivalent for the coins..

I am now just trying 1 by 1 which one works best.. atm using Predator & Belly Busters.. if you have non warbucks fave pls let me know.. i will try it :D
    I really loving the *BLOOD GEYSER* spread gun , specially once you get it upgraded ( by using it unless you wana waste cash on it) its the best one you can get (spread) with coins.

Im currently saving up cash for the * Belly Busters* almost there!! just waitng on my 72hour coin boost to finish :)

I wish the game told you how much cash you where up to while playing!!! its sorta lame not knowing! I just play till i die , but would still rather see how much cash I have compare to what the % bonus im getting.
    Last edited by Se1fcr3ation; 07-20-2012 at 08:48 AM.
    07-20-2012 08:39 AM
    3/4 ops are grenade oriented at the moment, including killing 200 enemies without dying...

Do any other type besides frag grenades drop in game? Seems those are all I'm getting, and buying consumables for real money is one of the freemium things that annoys me most.
    07-20-2012 10:28 AM
    Anybody know how to collect daily rewards/ bro ops rewards/ solo rewards... ANY rewards? It just shows they're complete and says solo reward and has a little box that's checked but I can't press it or anything to get something out of it... Mhh
    07-20-2012 12:15 PM
    Anybody know how to collect daily rewards/ bro ops rewards/ solo rewards... ANY rewards? It just shows they're complete and says solo reward and has a little box that's checked but I can't press it or anything to get something out of it... Mhh
    You have to use the Bro that has the reward in your game.
    07-20-2012 12:35 PM
    You have to use the Bro that has the reward in your game.
    Ah that explains half of it, so how do I know which bro's done which bro ops? And what about the solo rewards and daily rewards?
    07-20-2012 12:54 PM
    Power-up rewards go directly to the inventory/shop that's accessed by the red button in battle. No need to do anything to claim them.

You can go to settings to activate Auto-bro if you want the game to automatically select Bros that have rewards available for battle.
    07-20-2012 01:04 PM
    YEEEEEEEEAAAH!!!! i got to admit one thing..

the Bro OPS are FREAKING LAME!!!!!!!!

90% of the time it requires you to pay real cash to beet them, or WAR BUCKS witch is next to impossible to get enough of.

basically if your not willing to pay real cash or wait 2 years for WAR BUCKS or grenade pick ups by farming the boss.,, forget it!

basically pay 100 WAR bucks for a 6 war bucks reward.. YIPPYKYA

like 200 kills with a gun that cost 75 War bucks.... never gona happen...

ether they need make the Bro-ops take less time to farm/cost less, or give us the option to SWAP them out...
    Last edited by Se1fcr3ation; 07-20-2012 at 01:29 PM.
    vp710 likes this.
    07-20-2012 01:20 PM
    Ah that explains half of it, so how do I know which bro's done which bro ops? And what about the solo rewards and daily rewards?
    Not sure about that, normally I guess you recruit someone for that challenge and you know. Not really into the bro-ups so maybe I got it wrong. No idea about the daily rewards either, sorry.
    07-20-2012 02:33 PM
    I just got my daily reward when i logged on, it was automatic!!
    07-20-2012 02:37 PM
    I just got my daily reward when i logged on, it was automatic!!
    I've played it every day, havent got one yet. Are they for completing challenges?
    07-20-2012 03:00 PM
    no just for playing online , lol

1-2-3-4-5dayz online, i noticed i was at 5 dayz and i got 3 war bucks... YAYAYAYA

90 to go
    theefman likes this.
    07-20-2012 03:13 PM
    Interesting, I do notice I get Warbucks but didnt make the connection. Thanks.
    07-20-2012 03:23 PM
    I really loving the *BLOOD GEYSER* spread gun , specially once you get it upgraded ( by using it unless you wana waste cash on it) its the best one you can get (spread) with coins.

Im currently saving up cash for the * Belly Busters* almost there!! just waitng on my 72hour coin boost to finish :)

I wish the game told you how much cash you where up to while playing!!! its sorta lame not knowing! I just play till i die , but would still rather see how much cash I have compare to what the % bonus im getting.
    Yeah, Blood Geyser works really well for the horde!

If you just press pause button on top left corner during the game, it will show your coins and your XP iirc ;p
    selfcreation likes this.
    07-21-2012 12:56 AM
    So, I bought the "old faithful" shotgun in order to complete the 30 kills challenge and it seems the half way upgraded, 33,000 gold coins "xxl mulcher" I had bought has now disappeared from my inventory. :mad: I've submitted a ticket to glu but this is infuriating...
    07-22-2012 01:24 PM
    So, I bought the "old faithful" shotgun in order to complete the 30 kills challenge and it seems the half way upgraded, 33,000 gold coins "xxl mulcher" I had bought has now disappeared from my inventory. :mad: I've submitted a ticket to glu but this is infuriating...
    Me too! I've just found out :(:( I lost EVERYTHING!!! every single weapons, armors & power ups! Funny things that when I chose a weapon that I had bought & been upgraded, it still shows the upgrade evel but requiring me to pay again.. meh :@:mad:
    07-23-2012 05:57 AM
142 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD