Thoughts on Gun Bros?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah way too expensive for me too.. not sure if there is any equivalent for the coins..

I am now just trying 1 by 1 which one works best.. atm using Predator & Belly Busters.. if you have non warbucks fave pls let me know.. i will try it :D

I really loving the *BLOOD GEYSER* spread gun , specially once you get it upgraded ( by using it unless you wana waste cash on it) its the best one you can get (spread) with coins.

Im currently saving up cash for the * Belly Busters* almost there!! just waitng on my 72hour coin boost to finish :)

I wish the game told you how much cash you where up to while playing!!! its sorta lame not knowing! I just play till i die , but would still rather see how much cash I have compare to what the % bonus im getting.

Last edited:

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
3/4 ops are grenade oriented at the moment, including killing 200 enemies without dying...

Do any other type besides frag grenades drop in game? Seems those are all I'm getting, and buying consumables for real money is one of the freemium things that annoys me most.

ink13

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Anybody know how to collect daily rewards/ bro ops rewards/ solo rewards... ANY rewards? It just shows they're complete and says solo reward and has a little box that's checked but I can't press it or anything to get something out of it... Mhh

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Anybody know how to collect daily rewards/ bro ops rewards/ solo rewards... ANY rewards? It just shows they're complete and says solo reward and has a little box that's checked but I can't press it or anything to get something out of it... Mhh

You have to use the Bro that has the reward in your game.

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

Power-up rewards go directly to the inventory/shop that's accessed by the red button in battle. No need to do anything to claim them.

You can go to settings to activate Auto-bro if you want the game to automatically select Bros that have rewards available for battle.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
YEEEEEEEEAAAH!!!! i got to admit one thing..

the Bro OPS are FREAKING LAME!!!!!!!!

90% of the time it requires you to pay real cash to beet them, or WAR BUCKS witch is next to impossible to get enough of.

basically if your not willing to pay real cash or wait 2 years for WAR BUCKS or grenade pick ups by farming the boss.,, forget it!

basically pay 100 WAR bucks for a 6 war bucks reward.. YIPPYKYA

like 200 kills with a gun that cost 75 War bucks.... never gona happen...

ether they need make the Bro-ops take less time to farm/cost less, or give us the option to SWAP them out...

Last edited:

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Ah that explains half of it, so how do I know which bro's done which bro ops? And what about the solo rewards and daily rewards?

Not sure about that, normally I guess you recruit someone for that challenge and you know. Not really into the bro-ups so maybe I got it wrong. No idea about the daily rewards either, sorry.

sssutanto

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I really loving the *BLOOD GEYSER* spread gun , specially once you get it upgraded ( by using it unless you wana waste cash on it) its the best one you can get (spread) with coins.

Im currently saving up cash for the * Belly Busters* almost there!! just waitng on my 72hour coin boost to finish :)

I wish the game told you how much cash you where up to while playing!!! its sorta lame not knowing! I just play till i die , but would still rather see how much cash I have compare to what the % bonus im getting.

Yeah, Blood Geyser works really well for the horde!

If you just press pause button on top left corner during the game, it will show your coins and your XP iirc ;p

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
So, I bought the "old faithful" shotgun in order to complete the 30 kills challenge and it seems the half way upgraded, 33,000 gold coins "xxl mulcher" I had bought has now disappeared from my inventory. :mad: I've submitted a ticket to glu but this is infuriating...

sssutanto

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So, I bought the "old faithful" shotgun in order to complete the 30 kills challenge and it seems the half way upgraded, 33,000 gold coins "xxl mulcher" I had bought has now disappeared from my inventory. :mad: I've submitted a ticket to glu but this is infuriating...
Me too! I've just found out :(:( I lost EVERYTHING!!! every single weapons, armors & power ups! Funny things that when I chose a weapon that I had bought & been upgraded, it still shows the upgrade evel but requiring me to pay again.. meh :mad::mad:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i still have it all :p lol

Whats up with thes stupid BRO OPS... add 4 friends to your bro's... I added 20.... HELLO!!

also notice that the add 4 bro also says to kill 150 dudes.. lol glitch.

ink13

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Everytime I add someone new/someone adds me, all of my bros disappear for an x amount of time, it's been like 24hrs already ffs.

Mandos

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know where "Astro" is, or how to unlock it? It is refered to in 2 of the current Bro-Ops that I am seeing. I see Cerberus Prime, Haven, Bokor and Ceres 2 as locations to play, but can't find this one.

Ariose

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Can one of the moderators of this forum edit the post of nrask7 on the first page. He quoted my post with my gamertag in it. Now I'm getting daily friend request which is starting to get annoying because Gun Bros doesn't work any more and my friend list is almost full. I will appreciate it. ;)

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know where "Astro" is, or how to unlock it? It is refered to in 2 of the current Bro-Ops that I am seeing. I see Cerberus Prime, Haven, Bokor and Ceres 2 as locations to play, but can't find this one.

It's Ceres 2. According to the FAQ it was renamed. Why they didn't bother with updating the references to it is up to anyone to guess, I assume.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos