Thoughts on Gun Bros?

sssutanto

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
i still have it all :p lol

Whats up with thes stupid BRO OPS... add 4 friends to your bro's... I added 20.... HELLO!!

also notice that the add 4 bro also says to kill 150 dudes.. lol glitch.
Lucky you! How's the Belly Busters of yours ;)
You added 20 ;p did you get 5x rewards lol

I guess there's a delay between the actual BroOps and the one showing in-game.. doesn't really matter as the actual BroOps is 90% broken!!

Btw I got 10 WB today.. thanks to all of you.. Not sure what will use it for as I just want to get all the medals'

Does anyone know where "Astro" is, or how to unlock it? It is refered to in 2 of the current Bro-Ops that I am seeing. I see Cerberus Prime, Haven, Bokor and Ceres 2 as locations to play, but can't find this one.
Astro is renamed to Ceres 2 in WP.. cant remember where I read it.. they havent updated it :confused:

Last edited:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Lucky you! How's the Belly Busters of yours ;)
You added 20 ;p did you get 5x rewards lol

I guess there's a delay between the actual BroOps and the one showing in-game.. doesn't really matter as the actual BroOps is 90% broken!!

Btw I got 10 WB today.. thanks to all of you.. Not sure what will use it for as I just want to get all the medals'

It still says im missing 2 friends lol , lame.

Im loving the Belly Busters, lol its good for taking down big dudes , but i still like the Blood Geyser the most , belly buster lacks AOE range

im looking into the Quad Blender or Coronal Ejector for my next AOE gun , not sure yet witch one ill get.

but id love the Kraken .. 3499 war bucks . :S

soulblazt

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Im both new to windows phone and this forum but i like GB :-D . My GT is soulblazy.
ill maybe add some of you to get some bro buffs.

Looking forward to some action :)

smcgrath0610

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site

Im loving the Belly Busters, lol its good for taking down big dudes , but i still like the Blood Geyser the most , belly buster lacks AOE range

im looking into the Quad Blender or Coronal Ejector for my next AOE gun , not sure yet witch one ill get.

Don't bother with the quad blender of AOE, it seems like it would be great but it's actually a focused stream. Pretty good, but not a viable replacement for the blood geyser.

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I played with sssutanto's bro earlier, and I must say I think two Quad Blenders at once gave quite satisfying results.

Really needs to be leveled up before it gets useful, though. Without criticals it's still a bit weak against gangs of assorted large targets, and getting rid of the speed penalty is a must.

Last edited:

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

Well if you're feeling spendy, for 3200 points (about $40) you can buy 190 war bucks. Multiply by 18 and you have a total of about $736!!!!! Enjoy. :D :lol: :confused:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
seriously thats just dumb! , I'm all for DLC games but having to spend more then 5$ on the TOP gun is just DUMB... let alone 736$!!!! **** i dont even spend that much $ in the DIABLO 3, RMAH (real money auction house) and the game is 1000000000millions times more worth it... **** i can actually make cash with re-sales

ill sale my gamer tag + all my guns for 500$CA any takers? ROLF , total saving of 200$$!!!
and you get all my achievement points!!!

ACT NOW!! LMAO!!!

just kidding .. or am i..

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I wont spend more than $10 on it tops, and that is only if its impossible to get through all revolutions with the Ejector and Predator. Or we'll still be playing the game 20 years from now to get bucks for the top gun.....:D

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
$736? Seriously?!!! I can probably buy a Surface Pro with that kind of money. It's just stupid.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

sssutanto

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Don't bother with the quad blender of AOE, it seems like it would be great but it's actually a focused stream. Pretty good, but not a viable replacement for the blood geyser.
The problem I have w Blood Geyser that it lacks in power.. I love it but it is unusable in revolution >5..

seriously thats just dumb! , I'm all for DLC games but having to spend more then 5$ on the TOP gun is just DUMB... let alone 736$!!!! **** i dont even spend that much $ in the DIABLO 3, RMAH (real money auction house) and the game is 1000000000millions times more worth it... **** i can actually make cash with re-sales

ill sale my gamer tag + all my guns for 500$CA any takers? ROLF , total saving of 200$$!!!
and you get all my achievement points!!!

ACT NOW!! LMAO!!!

just kidding .. or am i..
Cant agree more with you.. $736 for warbuckss, no thanks!

I wont spend more than $10 on it tops, and that is only if its impossible to get through all revolutions with the Ejector and Predator. Or we'll still be playing the game 20 years from now to get bucks for the top gun.....:D
I dont think we can finish all the rev with only Predator & Ejector.. unless buying tons of green shields.. or can we??

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I am close to re-buying my "bronze" Coronal Ejector..
To make things worse.. I lost my other guns again :mad::mad:

Have you sent an email to Glu? Wait until you do that.

I still am waiting to hear from them about losing guns but I'll update when (if?) they do.

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I must admit the Coronal Ejector is something else, especially paired with a Bro with another one! Find a good camping spot and just blast away. I managed to complete 45 Rev. V levels of Haven without dying. I put the 20,000+ coins reward I got from that on a 48H hold and I should be able to get me a Predator.

Quick question: how do you fulfill a Bro-Op request? For example: "PlayerXXX needs help with this bro-op challenge!". Should I pick PlayerXXX and complete said challenge with him? Even though I have already completed it?

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Quick question: how do you fulfill a Bro-Op request? For example: "PlayerXXX needs help with this bro-op challenge!". Should I pick PlayerXXX and complete said challenge with him? Even though I have already completed it?

I'm pretty sure you're counted on their Ops once you have finished them, so the requests are mostly a way to remind/spam others when you need more friends to complete them.

Unrelated: I'm giving up on ever getting to use my hard-earned War Bucks for anything useful. First I lost 17 or so of them when accidentally hit the upgrade button on a gun that had a few pixels left on the bar to bronze level, and after that I seem to have bought a mystery power-up when trying to scroll in the in-game shop... :mad:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
couple things:

1: notice how the BANK allows you change WAR bucks to coins.. but not the other way around? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2: any one having problems with the 50 kill with the turret on Ceres 2?
it gets kills but it still says i'm at ZERO!!! noticing allot of these bro-ops our BROKEN!!

PS: 5hours till my Coronal Ejector heheh :)

Last edited:

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Have you sent an email to Glu? Wait until you do that.

I still am waiting to hear from them about losing guns but I'll update when (if?) they do.

I've put the game aside till they sort out the patch, dont want to go through this BS. Poor show all round, MS especially for certifiying the game with so many obvious bugs. Obviously no testing is done at all and they are just rushing games through to get the numbers up.

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I've put the game aside till they sort out the patch, dont want to go through this BS. Poor show all round, MS especially for certifiying the game with so many obvious bugs. Obviously no testing is done at all and they are just rushing games through to get the numbers up.

Well, I was trying to find answers for these problems and other related BS with the game and it seems the iPhone and Droid versions are / were also plagued by various bugs and broken features... :mad:

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
couple things:

1: notice how the BANK allows you change WAR bucks to coins.. but not the other way around? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2: any one having problems with the 50 kill with the turret on Ceres 2?
it gets kills but it still says i'm at ZERO!!! noticing allot of these bro-ops our BROKEN!!

1. well, yeah, they want your money. The game is free, so they need to make some $$ somehow. :dry

2. same here. The turret thing does NOT work.

It also seems my war bucks appear and disappear on a random basis. WTF!!??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05