I am stuck with the Trophy from Verizon. Love the phone, hate the fact that I only have one choice.

I cam across a used HTC HD7 on craigslist in my area and picked it up at a good price. It's a T-Mobile branded phone, but I never intend on activating it as a phone.

It's essentially to play my existing Live Arcade games on a bigger screen over wifi. I know I can load up the same Live ID that I used for my Trophy and Xbox Live, but I was curious about the save states for games on my Trophy.

If I re-d/l my games on to the HD7, are the saves in profile, or are they on the phone? It's REALLY important that I know for games like Angry Birds, where I ONLY have the 250k blocks achievement left. I would hate to d/l it on the HD7, play it, and then find that all of my progress has somehow been wiped.

Anyone with info on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and have a great day!!
    08-10-2012 06:45 AM
    Saves are not backed up. I would advise playing the games you can on your trophy, and then starting new ones on the HD7.
    08-10-2012 07:56 AM
    Saves are not backed up. I would advise playing the games you can on your trophy, and then starting new ones on the HD7.
    Thanks for the response! I figured this might be the case, but I wanted to make sure before I started in on the same game between 2 different phones.
    08-10-2012 12:25 PM
    Yeah its a bummer, I hope WP8 has cloud storage support for games. That would make WP a staple for mobile gaming.
    08-13-2012 12:47 AM
    I can't see, personally, why they can't just add cloud storage for all apps for WP7.8 - here's hoping. We can basically only store data in IsolatedStorage, so as soon as the app is closed having written to IsolatedStorage flag it for cloud sync next time we have internet.
    08-24-2012 04:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD