The Harvest and Sid Meier's Pirates not showing up?

Ivan421

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey all. I was an early adopter of WP7 with a Samsung Focus, and I bought several games when I got it. I switched to Android for a while, but now I'm back. I got the Lumia 920 and have been trying to download the games I bought before. Unfortunately, I can't find "The Harvest" or "Pirates" on the store anymore. Have they been removed for some reason, or are they just not up-to-date for WP8? If it's the second, has anyone heard if they're being updated. I really like The Harvest and wanted to give Pirates a shot as well.

Thanks for any inputs...

shinygerbil

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Lots of games have issues on WP8 at the moment and have been "pulled", i.e. made invisible to WP8 users. They will hopefully be back - pending updates from developers.

Partial list:
Orbital
Pirates
Crimson Dragon
Shuffle Party
Dodonpachi

and I'm sure there are more...

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Fable Coin Golf! I knew there was something other than The Harvest I bought that I couldn't find anymore. They don't even show up on my purchase history list on windowsphone.com anymore. This is stupid - I thought all WP7 apps were supposed to run on WP8.

morpheus1982

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
The Harvest was there, because I downloaded it, and have been playing it. Flawless. The developer was supposed to have gone out of business, so I am not sure it will come back if it has gone!

morpheus1982

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Fable Coin Golf! I knew there was something other than The Harvest I bought that I couldn't find anymore. They don't even show up on my purchase history list on windowsphone.com anymore. This is stupid - I thought all WP7 apps were supposed to run on WP8.

If still registered, you can change the device you are using on the website marketplace and it will show up again. The site filters the search results based on the device you are using.

As I said in above post, I recieved my device on the 5th of November, and The Harvest was still available on that day, and runs loads a lot faster than old devices. I hope for you all that is comes back, as well as the other games and apps.

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
So, how do you get it to install on your new phone. I can find it by switching my phone on the site like you said, but then when I click 'reinstall' it says it is just going to install it on my old phone.

This app will be sent to your phone (Samsung Focus) immediately. If you want to download on a phone other than Samsung Focus, click Cancel, and then use the menu at the top to change your phone.

If I hit cancel and then switch the phone back to my Lumia, I get this message where the 'Reinstall' button was before:

Your version of the Windows Phone software is not supported by this application.

morpheus1982

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, perhaps i didn't explain very well. When i first got my phone I reinstalled everything from my phone. I didn't have to install The Harvest from the website. Now however, i cannot see the game from the phone or the website. Only see it when i change the device over to the HD7 (which i have now gotten rid of).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans