Where's my Water & Where's my Perry free today only in Store!

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
awesome deal! always had interest in buying these games. (and about did 2 days ago, got Hydro Thunder, Super Monkey Ball 2, and Plants vs Zombies instead), but both Water and Perry are pretty fun/addicting from what I've played so far. they are also both visually well done.

I wonder what the reasoning for going free? lack of sales? just being nice?

either way, not complaining. especially since it doesnt look like other platforms have it for free(?)

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
awesome deal! always had interest in buying these games. (and about did 2 days ago, got Hydro Thunder, Super Monkey Ball 2, and Plants vs Zombies instead), but both Water and Perry are pretty fun/addicting from what I've played so far. they are also both visually well done.

I wonder what the reasoning for going free? lack of sales? just being nice?

either way, not complaining. especially since it doesnt look like other platforms have it for free(?)

They are not entirely free. For example, on Where's my Water?, You have to purchase Mystery Duck & Cranky's Story.
But I don't mind that, I'm glad they've made them free for 24 Hours. Where's my Water/Perry? Climbed to my top 10 apps on Windows Phone

Oh and, it is free on iOS as well (not sure how many levels though).

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I got them both. They're decent games, but I'm just not a fan of the challenge based puzzles.

What I did notice is that Where's my Water is quite a battery hog. Compared to Dredd vs Zombies, which I'd say is more processor intensive, it drained the battery nearly twice as fast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6