Chimpact is the best WP8 game out - agree?

Rob Beasley

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,
I'll just note I have no affiliation with the developers :), I just want WP to do well!

The best way to support windows phone gaming is to buy games that show off the platform, right... and especially those that are not xbox live games as these are the developers we want to encourage, not just MS supported games that have been out for 6 months elsewhere.
Well, if you haven't checked out Chimpact yet, do so now as it is the best non xbox-live game I've played so far, smooth, fun, amazing high res art!
And while you're at it, BUY it to give the company some good numbers for our platform, that speaks louder than any positive review can.
The game is also on Windows 8 so exactly the kind of crossover we want to see more of.

Enjoy.
Rob (Nokia Lumia 920, UK)

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Just posted our review of the game. Not sure if Chimpact is the best game but it ranks up there.
Animations and graphics are really good.
Did not know of the Windows 8 version, which is a nice touch.

busngabb

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Its certainly a very pretty game, they have the graphical side of things down. I've only played a few levels on the trial of the game and it didn't seem particularly amazing in terms of gameplay.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't say it's the absolute best, but it's definitely very visually appealing and quite addictive gameplay wise too. Need more modes and some tweaks, AND a price drop

walter1832

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I'll just note I have no affiliation with the developers :), I just want WP to do well!

I don't buy this. You are either the developer or have some relation to him. Why single out one game and not many games...on 2 posts. Either way, it looks fun, just wish you wouldn't try to pawn your game on here. Thanks

Btw, please purchase my new app.....hehehe!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb