03-03-2013 09:46 AM
73 123
tools
    I have 2.7GB free and it says i don't have sufficient space available. What is this sorcery?
    02-27-2013 01:39 PM
    I have 2.7GB free and it says i don't have sufficient space available. What is this sorcery?
    same story here except mine say I have 4.04 free
    02-27-2013 01:43 PM
    The Other storage is an issue that seriously needs to be fixed before it causes major problems like not being able to update the OS.
    02-27-2013 02:22 PM
    The Other storage is an issue that seriously needs to be fixed before it causes major problems like not being able to update the OS.
    My other storage says 2.6 gigs but then I still have 4.05 free! I don't think that's the problem
    02-27-2013 02:43 PM
    Any phone with less than 16gb on board storage is feeling the pain right now.
    Yup :/

What puzzles me is why do some apps need so bloody much space to install? 2-3 times more spaca available than the app size itself is wildly excessive...
    02-27-2013 02:57 PM
    Sadly, I can't download asphalt 7 now. Weird. United States, Nokia Lumia 920. Anyone else have this problem? It says it isn't available for my device.
    02-27-2013 03:11 PM
    I think it needs some storage to cache.
    02-27-2013 03:12 PM
    Why? I thought the other storage was designed to reduce when you run out of space.
    Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express
    02-27-2013 03:17 PM
    I have an 8X on AT&T with only 8GBs of storage and was able to download the game and I must say it looks and runs great. :D
    02-27-2013 03:24 PM
    Sadly, I can't download asphalt 7 now. Weird. United States, Nokia Lumia 920. Anyone else have this problem? It says it isn't available for my device.
    Mines back and forth between that, random error messages, and telling me I have no storage left...
    02-27-2013 04:21 PM
    Finally got it downloading. Download thru web, phone said attention required, error 8000ffff, rather than tapping attention required, hold it and u will get a cancel download option, back to web, purchase history and click reinstall, booyaka!
    02-27-2013 04:26 PM
    I got it and just tried a couple of races. Having played Asphalt 6 a fair bit controls in this game are very familiar. One thing I'm not a fan of is the freemium model. That means dual currency, of course, cash and stars. But it's too soon to tell how quickly that cap arrives.

Otherwise, it looks good and runs pretty well although I think framerate could be better. Menus also have a slight bit of input lag. That said, I think it's similar to 6 on the iPad 2 and I'd argue this game has better graphics. I'd be curious to try 7 on my iPad to compare but I don't want to spend the extra dollar for the same game.
    02-27-2013 04:53 PM
    Say device not support.

Unlocked Rogers Lumia 920 :/
    02-27-2013 05:46 PM
    Any phone with less than 16gb on board storage is feeling the pain right now.
    Shoot, I'm concerned with spending a full gig on the download on my Lumia 920, which has twice the storage. That's because I have 15.41 GB of music on my phone, though.
    02-27-2013 07:04 PM
    So I know that this might be a LOT of wishful thinking and fairly silly, but could we perhaps see the rest of these Gameloft titles come weekly? It sure would be nice if we had some assurance of 12 weeks of quality titles coming.
    02-27-2013 07:09 PM
    I have a feeling we wp users are starting to see the game loft love, their on the way..
    02-27-2013 07:14 PM
    This is the start of them, now more waiting. Hopefully not too long for the next.
    02-27-2013 07:28 PM
    This pisses me off a bit. I keep getting error messages while downloading and it has now doubled my other storage.
    02-27-2013 07:42 PM
    What a game!!! I am not so much into phone gaming and I actually hate racing games, but this one is really, really nice! I cant believe this is a phone game :D Definitely worth 99 cents. Good job, Gameloft!

P.S.: What a great game to show your amazing phone to non-wp-users :D

P.P.S.: It's kinda challengig I expected to finish the first races as 1st or 2nd (bot game), but I just made it to 4th from 6 :((( :P
    02-27-2013 08:36 PM
    Well, this game's on non-Windows Phone platforms as well, and has been for some time, so not really something to "show off." The only game you can really show off, when it comes to Xbox LIVE titles, is Skulls of the Shogun, which is a very-impressive strategy title.
    02-27-2013 09:04 PM
    Well, this game's on non-Windows Phone platforms as well, and has been for some time, so not really something to "show off." The only game you can really show off, when it comes to Xbox LIVE titles, is Skulls of the Shogun, which is a very-impressive strategy title.
    No! I'm sorry, and as much as I love windows phone, I hate these crap games (skulls, carcassone, galaga legions dx, etc). I know some like it, but they aren't as high quality as what iOS offers.
    02-27-2013 11:09 PM
    Thank god. First real quality game. Zombies game was also not bad either, but besides those two I was relegated to playing hearts while on the dump
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    02-28-2013 12:00 AM
    Thank god. First real quality game. Zombies game was also not bad either, but besides those two I was relegated to playing hearts while on the dump
    Also, I think where's my perry and water are good too.

Sent from my iSheep Tablet 3 using WPCentral Forums app
    02-28-2013 12:04 AM
    I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO GET THIS TO WORK. IVE TRIED RESETING MY PHONE AND LIKE A THOUSAND OTHER THINGS. I KEEP GETTING ERRORS ABOUT NO STORAGE OR NOT AVAILABLE FOR MY PHONE!

is there any way to download apps via usb?
    02-28-2013 12:26 AM
    No! I'm sorry, and as much as I love windows phone, I hate these crap games (skulls, carcassone, galaga legions dx, etc). I know some like it, but they aren't as high quality as what iOS offers.
    I like Skulls a LOT. I know I'm not anywhere CLOSE to alone in that sentiment, either. I mean, you say you hate it, and I agree that Galaga Legions was a giant mess (Carcassonne is pretty good, but I got it for free on my Xbox a LONG while ago, and don't care to buy it on my phone as well), but that's your opinion. I mean, to compare, here's a nice, long list of titles I don't care for (meaning games I find to be overrated, or total crap, and not limited to mobile games):

--Angry Birds (just not impressive)
    --Cut the Rope (OK, but the childish atmosphere is annoying)
    --Words With Friends (think it allows WAY too many stupid foreign words and don't see why it's better than the ACTUAL Scrabble game)
    --Minecraft (just finished up the achievements on the Xbox version so I could stop playing it)
    --Grand Theft Auto (think it's one of the WORST game franchises ever)
    --Bejeweled (not a bad game, but I don't see how it's survived what seems more than a dozen iterations)

I mean, I could easily go on and on, then I could get to my thoughts on movies (which are pretty unpopular, as I'm not a movie person), but MY saying that I don't like these games doesn't mean that others don't, nor does it invalidate their opinions, in reality (though I wish it did, haha). I mean, you can say "I'm sorry," all you want, but I don't see your statement as warranting an apology, nor will I accept your apology because of that. I mean, the only real reason I don't give your opinion here actual value is because all you do is say "crap games," as if that explains or provides AND merit to your opinion.

I can explain up and down why I don't like movies as a whole (my attention span for sitting and watching something for 2 hours just isn't there), along with a slew of games and TV shows people like, but I'll never simply say "I hate it" without explaining WHY, because I think that doing so completely invalidates one's opinion.
    I Spiritus I likes this.
    02-28-2013 12:38 AM
73 123