Asphalt 7 tomorrow?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
'other' storage ballache means I'm never likely to be able to download this game and shall look on whistfully from afar while others play.

Not sure if you've seen, but I've posted elsewhere that the OS is smart enough to toss out unneeded stuff in the "other" section when it gets low on space. I've tested this multiple times by overloading my phone with more music than it can handle. I've had it clear over 1 GB of stuff from that section using that method, so you shouldn't have much of an issue.

That said, I would probably avoid this game, as it takes up that much space, and I legitimately DO use the 29 GB on my Lumia 920 for stuff (I think I have about 4 GB free right now).

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Okay so it was made available for a while. Started my download and got an error halfway in. Now its telling me its not available for my device again...

MAkhdar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The Other storage is an issue that seriously needs to be fixed before it causes major problems like not being able to update the OS.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Sadly, I can't download asphalt 7 now. Weird. United States, Nokia Lumia 920. Anyone else have this problem? It says it isn't available for my device.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Why? I thought the other storage was designed to reduce when you run out of space.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

t3chnick

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Finally got it downloading. Download thru web, phone said attention required, error 8000ffff, rather than tapping attention required, hold it and u will get a cancel download option, back to web, purchase history and click reinstall, booyaka!

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I got it and just tried a couple of races. Having played Asphalt 6 a fair bit controls in this game are very familiar. One thing I'm not a fan of is the freemium model. That means dual currency, of course, cash and stars. But it's too soon to tell how quickly that cap arrives.

Otherwise, it looks good and runs pretty well although I think framerate could be better. Menus also have a slight bit of input lag. That said, I think it's similar to 6 on the iPad 2 and I'd argue this game has better graphics. I'd be curious to try 7 on my iPad to compare but I don't want to spend the extra dollar for the same game.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So I know that this might be a LOT of wishful thinking and fairly silly, but could we perhaps see the rest of these Gameloft titles come weekly? It sure would be nice if we had some assurance of 12 weeks of quality titles coming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786