Need Testers for game

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll absolutely download it. I'll give it a try, leave a review, then post some feedback in here as well. Regardless of quality of this, excellent job in showing the platform some love.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Love the game. I gave it 4 or 5 stars (can't remember which). The only complaint I have is the one that always comes with finger-tracking games: my hand is in the way. It's not a major issue at first, but after about level 5 or so, there are basically too many asteroids behind my hand to reasonably navigate the game. I would say adding control options to let the player choose using joysticks (not sure if it would be an improvement, as those can be tricky to play with at times).

Oh, and another gameplay suggestion: Make it so asteroids and astronauts can't go behind the health and phase bars. That happened once, and it was with an astronaut and an asteroid back there at the same time (meaning a bit of guesswork to get the guy and not get hurt). Finally, maybe change it so activating the phase shift happens by tapping the phase bar, rather than a two-finger tap (as I said, my hand's in the way enough as it is already).

Really fun game, though. I'll definitely keep it on my phone and watch for updates and improvements.

big_ch98

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your review Keith, I saw your review on the game profile.

I've taken all your suggestions and I will share them with the team.

Our plan is to first work on updates on the mechanics of the game (I like your ideas especially on the clickable phase bar) then we would like to maybe add a worldwide leaderboard so that you can compare your scores.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review and comment the game.

David Best

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I forgot to post my review here too, I gave the game 4/5 and this is what I had too say "I love this game, the music but instead of a continuous game, you might want to have split levels and make the ship faster to move, but still a very good game.. From the guy at wpcentral forum "
I mentioned doing split levels because I really only play gam when waiting for some thing and with split levels you can finish play and pick for your last level that you are on...also can you add some aliens or zombies or alien zombies?.....lol

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I agree with Keith... well put

Love the game. I gave it 4 or 5 stars (can't remember which). The only complaint I have is the one that always comes with finger-tracking games: my hand is in the way. It's not a major issue at first, but after about level 5 or so, there are basically too many asteroids behind my hand to reasonably navigate the game. I would say adding control options to let the player choose using joysticks (not sure if it would be an improvement, as those can be tricky to play with at times).

Oh, and another gameplay suggestion: Make it so asteroids and astronauts can't go behind the health and phase bars. That happened once, and it was with an astronaut and an asteroid back there at the same time (meaning a bit of guesswork to get the guy and not get hurt). Finally, maybe change it so activating the phase shift happens by tapping the phase bar, rather than a two-finger tap (as I said, my hand's in the way enough as it is already).

Really fun game, though. I'll definitely keep it on my phone and watch for updates and improvements.

big_ch98

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
We've submit an update of the game to the Windows Phone Store, so we have to wait for the validation of Microsoft.

Here are some of the changes made in V1.1 based on your inputs in this forum :
- The field of play has been modified so that the ship and bonuses can't go behind the health and phase bars.
- The movement of the ship has been improved so that it's easier to move around.
- Asteroids' spawning has been modified.

We are working on other modifications for V1.2, feel free to post comments when you'll have the update, maybe we'll see alien zombies in the next updates ;)

Carl
Deusoft's Manager

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss