Anyone playing galactic reign?

I Spiritus I

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I've just bought it on both platforms, want to 100% both sets of achievements :).

EDIT: Not playing this as much any more.

Last edited:

smeshko

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I bought the game on my 8x, but it still shows as not paid in the Win8 Store. Will I be charged if I press the "buy" button ?

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I bought the game on my 8x, but it still shows as not paid in the Win8 Store. Will I be charged if I press the "buy" button ?
Yes you will be. The two stores are not synced. In the article that wpcentral had they state you can buy it on one device(this device is the only one that gets achievements) and on the other device use the trial and you will still have access to everything. According to the article. I haven't decided of I want to buy it yet. Hope that helps!

jackel2er

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
No achievements for the one that you don't buy. I guess that is okay... now I just need to think about whether this is something I would play more on my tablet or my phone... How long does an average match last with the game? Haven't downloaded yet but was planning this weekend.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
No achievements for the one that you don't buy. I guess that is okay... now I just need to think about whether this is something I would play more on my tablet or my phone... How long does an average match last with the game? Haven't downloaded yet but was planning this weekend.
There are two scenarios
If both of you switch off the battle video option, each game will last no more than 10 minutes, assuming both of you are quick with your game play.

With the video battle turned on, the game may go on for 20 to 30 minutes.

My gamertag is jaylive510 when you buy or try the game :)

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been kicking some butt in multiplayer.. Probably won't last for long! The battle challenges(training) really helps.

breakevenelf387

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Just started playing on tablet. Working on the academy now. Leaderboard only shows my friends can't find way to toggle all players. How's it working on multiplayer?

tavisdunn

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Loving the galactic reign, going from phone to surface and back again is slick. FYI it was developed here in Vancouver by Slant 6. Anyways, I've added those of you who posted your gamertags, feel free to add me gamertag: Ragingcowy

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Loving the galactic reign, going from phone to surface and back again is slick. FYI it was developed here in Vancouver by Slant 6. Anyways, I've added those of you who posted your gamertags, feel free to add me gamertag: Ragingcowy

Accepted :)

Having a lot of fun with this game. Everybody who has accepted friend request/ sent friend request, thank you for doing so.

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Can this game be for me?

Im a bit scared about strategic games since I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. Problem is I love Sci-Fi and this game looks fun (been trying the BA out a little bit, great guide), but I wonder how hard this game will be for a causal player like me? Is multiplayer like chess? I neeeeever win in chess. :-(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon