Anyone playing galactic reign?

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Just bought the game and it plays great. Looking for some multiplayer action.

My gamer tag - Jaylive510

Anyone playing do update this thread.

KorJax

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to put the phone in the BG and do other stuff while it processess/downloads the battle renders? Because thats the thing that puts me off from wanting it, having to sit on a screen for 5 minutes waiting for the battle to render.

I'd love it if I could start a battle sequence and then go off and fiddle around with other stuff then get a toast notifiaction when the battle is ready to show.

Or if the turn based gameplay renders the battles for you as you play, so you can still continue playing on other parts of the map while a "battle is commencing" somewhere else.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
You do your move and then go back to do what you were doing. When your turn comes, you get a toast notification like how you might get with IM chat app or in words with friends

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody tried the "buy once, get on both devices" thing? I wanna buy it on my tablet and therefore get it for free on my phone.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
This game is awesome, was up until 5 AM playing. I usually only do that for console games not phone games but this one is just awesome. I would like to know more about the battle renders to know how accurate they are but that's not a big deal.

XBGT: The420Dank

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone notice at the site here at the bottom of the second paragraph... It states that we can share our battle videos? Haven't found an option for that in game, anyone else? Playing on windows phone.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone notice at the site here at the bottom of the second paragraph... It states that we can share our battle videos? Haven't found an option for that in game, anyone else? Playing on windows phone.

BBattle videos can be saved and later shared as you wish on windows 8. I am building a nice collection already. On the phone, nah, no such option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05