Rockstar Games plans?

Tomanband

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Rockstar Games has released Android and iOS versions of GTA III, Vice City, Chinatown Wars and Max Payne, which are all awesome games.

Does anyone know whether there will/could be a future Windows Phone port of these games?

If not, it might be a good idea (at least it would be better than nothing) if many of us could show our interest in a WP port through their feedback/suggestions form. In the spirit of #2InstaWithLove. :wink:

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ehh, I don't like Rockstar's stuff. Never played Max Payne, but I can't stand Grand Theft Auto. Always felt it was directionless and boring. Well, there's one exception--I liked Rockstar's Ping-Pong game that came out on the 360 several years ago. That one was cool.

However, if we're going to point out franchises or developers we want to release games, I'll throw my hat into the ring for Microsoft's games, id's games, and Epic's. That, and ports of Kingdom Hearts would be swell.

Delin95

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Rockstar Games has released Android and iOS versions of GTA III, Vice City, Chinatown Wars and Max Payne, which are all awesome games.

Does anyone know whether there will/could be a future Windows Phone port of these games?

If not, it might be a good idea (at least it would be better than nothing) if many of us could show our interest in a WP port through their feedback/suggestions form. In the spirit of #2InstaWithLove. :wink:
I would like to see it on Windows 8/rt

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ehh, I don't like Rockstar's stuff. Never played Max Payne, but I can't stand Grand Theft Auto. Always felt it was directionless and boring.

I think the Grand Theft Auto series is entertaining, and the high production values are undeniable. That said, I've always thought the games were incredibly overrated. Especially GTA 4 which was billed as amongst the most incredible games ever but really was just more of the same. The series is like the pop music of gaming. They make a huge deal about it when it's released but within a year or two it's forgotten. Rockstar has only been able to rekindle the flame with the consistent release of sequels. It helps, of course, that the thug culture theme continues to appeal.

Like I said, the games aren't bad per se, but nowadays all a game needs is Hollywood blockbuster levels of production for everyone to gush over it. I will add that the original GTA was the best if the series by far; well, let's say it was the most fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte