asphalt 7 trial: what's it missing vs paid version?

ishaan_666

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi there!
I recently got a Lumia 920, and I noticed the windows phone store doesn't support carrier billing, at least not in my country.. and I'm hesitant to use a credit card to buy apps..
so, my question is, is it worth spending 800+mb of my data on the trial version of asphalt 7? or is it lacking too much?
I would've tried it myself, but 800+mb is a big size

Abdul Rahman Noor

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Asphalt 7 is, IMHO, the best game ever on WP8. I didn't even bother with the trial because for ?0.79 it is an incredible deal.

One thing I would tell you though, if you're planning on getting it is to make enough space for it, far, FAR more than the 800mb download. You need almost 3GB for the OTA installation (I actually had to reset my phone exclusively for this reason).

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
After the install, the game takes up 1.4 GB on my phone (thank you, Storage Check!). You know, my way of circumventing the "don't want to use a credit card on the Internet" is that I joined Bing Rewards. You get rewards points for searching with Bing, and you can use them to buy $1.25 and $5.00 Microsoft Store gift cards. I've purchased Skulls of the Shogun, Asphalt 7, and Move it Like You Meme It! that way. You'll earn just about 1,000 points per month, which is just shy of 2 $5 gift cards. It's really a great tactic for purchasing apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea