Post your Temple Run Highscore screenshots here!

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Its always missing my swipes, hence I cant go more than 1000m if all goes well. Hope for a fix soon

same. I upgraded to the latest version, and after I make a very clear and deliberate swipe to the left or the right, the runner just commits suicide over the edge...

on my old iphone, I can rock temple run and temple run 2, both with scores over 10 million.

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I had a much higher score on my ipod, I too suffer from random unrecognized swipes

Edit: It could be a placebo effect, but in my setting I put my sensitivity at about 75% and I get further now.. if I put it to 100% I die every time I turn the corner. Im pretty sure the setting is for tilt sensitivity, but I do get further now so idk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20130330_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20130330_0001.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 3

WP8addict

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
same here, can't stop but play all day......freakin' bugs killing me though. sometimes my screen goes blank, sometimes touch wont respond :(

Other than that, runs pretty smooth in my Lumia 822 :)

wp_ss_20130331_0001[1].jpg

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I have also realised that i get out because of missed swipes half the time!! And found 1 or 2 UI bugs. And if a message/email comes while playing, the vibration really kills the game. :/

wp_ss_20130331_0002[2].jpg
Bug after going to homescreen and coming back:
wp_ss_20130331_0003[1].jpg

WP8addict

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
well, your score is inspiring me to become more obsessed with the game each minute vibhav, LOL

I suggest to change your touch sensitivity from "High" to "Normal" in SETTINGS --> DISPLAY+TOUCH, specially for those who are having "missing swipes" issue. It made a lot of difference for me also the game is way more smother after changing the touch sensitivity.

MY NEW HIGH SCORE
wp_ss_20130331_0002[1].jpg

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hehe, will try turning ss touch off but i'm not having much trouble, although somehow i cant touch the 5km mark. :unhappy:
Most of the time i jump and hug the trees rather than sliding below them. :winktongue:

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a pretty good one on my tablet, but I want to get a new highscore with my WP; but as ppl mentioned the controls are less sensitive and miss my swipes sometimes.. I hope they fix that with next update

WP8addict

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Hehe, will try turning ss touch off but i'm not having much trouble, although somehow i cant touch the 5km mark. :unhappy:
Most of the time i jump and hug the trees rather than sliding below them. :winktongue:

Strange, the exact same thing happens to me all the time.....i end up hugging the trees instead of sliding beneath them :angry:

well, another strange thing happens to me in the middle of the game........all of a sudden out of the blue my screens goes like this and i end up dead :cry:
wp_ss_20130401_0001[1].png

BTW i crossed 5k mark, YAY......but couldn't yet cross your score :(
wp_ss_20130401_0003[1].jpg

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I ended up uninstalling Temple Run because the inability to register swipes. For the sake of comparison, I started it up on my iPad 2 and by contrast found the game effortless to play. The WP version requires too much attention simply to ensure swipes are being registered properly and compensate when they're not. It's not fun. On the iPad I'm barely paying attention and can easily get twice as far. That said, I might reinstall it if these issues get fixed.

I've got sensitivity on normal, by the way.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Not typically one to just throw cold water on stuff, but with the poor way this game launched, I feel like Microsoft maybe tossed them a bit of money and had them half-bake something for them. I wouldn't expect a real update for a bit myself, because I'm guessing they either didn't care or they're legitimately working on releasing the sequel.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
EDIT: Updated. But no visible changes.

I also saw the update, but it showed some error and just disappeared, not its stuck at 1.5.0. :(

Last edited:

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This is my best score so far - but the controls are damn awful. It simply decides to ignore your swipes when the coin thing is full.

NXmsAOR.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss