Old Games you wish they'd bring to Cellphones (Windows Phones 8)

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
If we're talking old games and marbles, I'd like to see Marble Madness on my phone. Why no one has yet made a proper successor to that game is beyond me.

Zomby Jeezus

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I really enjoy the old Sega and arcade games on the market such as earthworm jim and sonic. Growing up in the 90's and owning a Sega genesis, and Sega cd, I think they could bring in the "older" crowd of gamers with some big name games from then. Ie: road rash, mega man, shining force, shinobi, street fighter, golden axe, altered beast, comic zone, adamantium rage, vectorman, bass masters, battletoads, desert strike, Aladdin, lion king, double dragon series, ecco? Mortal kombat, bomberman, micro machines, NBA jams, duck tales. All of these could and should be Xbox arcade games. Obviously, not all of these games may be feasible on a mobile platform....but it would be awesome. I really like what has been done with splinter cell, batman, and assasins creed series jumping to the WP platform. MORE of this needs to happen in the future and sooner rather than later. What current Xbox games would users like to see on wp8????!!!!

WesternLights

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Street Fighter II please please please.

The Monkey Islands series and all the Lucas Arts from that era such as Day of Thentacle and Full Throttle. So basically a lucasarts virtual machine. Hey I should write that!

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Street Fighter II please please please.

The Monkey Islands series and all the Lucas Arts from that era such as Day of Thentacle and Full Throttle. So basically a lucasarts virtual machine. Hey I should write that!

oh man Monkey Island would be awesome !!! why can't they port (or whatever) these games

anon(5857792)

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Nokia had some history with games. Kinda wish they brought back some N-Gage games - High Seize, System Rush, Snake 3D, Ashen, Rifts, SSX Out of Bounds.

Don't know if they are considered old enough to be old games

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Crusader no Remorse and Crusader no Regret. Both of those games were very good and would work well, I think, on smart phones. Also, I think Shadow of the Beast would be very good to have. Pathway to Glory was an excellent strategy game that Nokia had on their NGage phone. Wonder why Nokia hasn't rereleased any of their NGage titles to windows phone as yet?

Olerius

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
There should be a port of a lot of the DOS shareware games from 2 decades ago: Commander Keen, Hugo's House of Horrors, Crystal Caves, et al are worth a revisit, and should be easily enough ported over.

GreatDharmatma

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I would really like to know what Nokia has done with the N-Gage Gaming that it supported with the old N-Series like the N95. It would certainly be very cool to have some of those games back again as Lumia exclusives. I really used to love playing these N-Gage Games and sometimes miss them :)

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Oh man, I just saw that Android has MediEvil

oh how i wish! I've twittered Sony Entertainment, I doubt they will respond but it's worth the try

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans