EA Sports Games

kawadatoshiaki

May 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I read last year that EA Sports would release a bunch of games for Nokia Windows Phones handsets, like FIFA 13 and Tiger Woods Golf.

We've seen none of these games arrive on the platform yet. Does anyone know what the delay is?

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I realize this is an old thread, but these EA games have been published now: FIFA 13, NBA Jam, Tiger Woods Golf, etc.

I have NBA Jam. It's pretty good. How is FIFA 13? I don't know much about soccer, but it seems like it might be worth downloading.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
FIFA 13 is freekin amazing. Highly recommended if you're a fan of the beautiful game.

For someone who doesn't really know much about soccer (I know some of the rules, and I've heard of some of the teams and major stars, but I've only watched a handful of games in my life), I've heard that this game requires some 'soccer know-how' in that it isn't an arcade-esque game with lots of scoring: so, if I don't know much about offensive strategies, will this game be boring or is it still cool?

For instance, how many minutes is a typical match in this game and what is the average score?

RobinhoSpink

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The lack of a EA sports football club WP app is making me consider moving to android. I don't want to after 2 years but im really getting sick of not getting the apps I want. :-(

Deutscher2

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
The lack of a EA sports football club WP app is making me consider moving to android. I don't want to after 2 years but im really getting sick of not getting the apps I want. :-(
Get your Facts right. Today they announced FIFA 14. And FIFA 13 is already in the Marketplace.
And why should someone change a Plattform beachause of one Game? Sounds silly.

RobinhoSpink

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Get your Facts right. Today they announced FIFA 14. And FIFA 13 is already in the Marketplace.
And why should someone change a Plattform beachause of one Game? Sounds silly.

EA sports football club is a separate free companion app which allows you to participate in the FUT transfer market which is a big part of the game.

I am sure most WP users are to some extent annoyed at how long many popular apps take to get to us, if they come to WP at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers