Modern Combat 4 (and N.O.V.A. 3) CAN BE installed on Lumia 820 via memory card

GimbleFIN

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just a little headsup for those who tried to download directly with their device and got disaponted after the "not enough space" notification.

There is a workaround that maybe not everybody are aware of. All you need is 2 Gig or bigger MicroSD card. On games page there is a download link on lower left corner. Just download that using PC and save it on memory card. Then reboot your Lumia with that memory card inserted. There should then be new "memory card" option on device when you go to store section on your phone.

The multiplayer is a blast and truly amazing! No online-shooter fan should miss it if they just own a device capable of running it. It plays and looks awesome. There isn't yet very much players yet online, currently you only get match instantly on Team Battle but i assume it will get better after more people notice and heart about this gem. You will need WLAN connection to play online and there really isn't very much lag or other trouble. Only problem is that it takes few hours of practise before you get used to touch controls, only after that painful process you start to actually enjoy the gameplay. Of course there is also other stuff that get's some time to get used to. Like maps and weapons/attachments etc. See you online everybody!

Modern Combat 4 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Last edited:

morpheus1982

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Modern Combat 4 CAN BE installed on Lumia 820 via memory card

I am at 8x user. Do you find that the game lags when first loaded, and during cut scenes? Other then those situations, it is very smooth.

Completed the campaign mode on Normal, now halfway through completing on Hard. Will also play it again on the harder level as long as I can install NOVA 3 without removing either Asphalt 7 or Modern Combat 4. These games are the gems of the platform, and I will try and hang onto them until their sequels are released (even when I change phones).

GimbleFIN

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just a little headsup for those who struggle with Lumia 820 and N.O.V.A. 3 installantion and lack of space. This same trick probably will work with that game too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon